Linda & Tibor (2024) #9

7 minutes ago, LockDogg38 said:

J'ai remarqué aussi, joli physique et le fait que les caméras ne la dérange pas est appréciable !

I wonder if the visitors are told they are being filmed. These days that kind of footage can pop up anywhere.

Je me demande si les visiteurs sont informés qu'ils sont filmés. De nos jours, ce genre d'images peut apparaître n'importe où.

Bien sûr que les caméras sont visibles dans les différents appartements, parfois on arrive même à les voir 

Par rapport à cette guest, ce n'est pas sa première visite ni sa première douche devant les caméras 

En général, ce sont souvent les mêmes amis du couple qui viennent chez eux depuis plusieurs années

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, upyourass said:

What job and what past ? I have been here 2 years longer than you and have never seen her work. She has tried a lot of Unreported employment yes, but never kept/maintained anything.

What has how long any have been on some obscure forum have anything to with it? Oh right you value in time spent here/postcount higher than life, we know that, sad though. Before she joined rlc, how is that so hard to believe?

I dunno why you say she hasnt, you guessing or just think its to be a cool kid do dizz everything you can come up with?

I genuin am courius what drives you to write false/negativ/pure guessing as fact, and then react like you did just now when you get caught?

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, Brimby said:

What has how long any have been on some obscure forum have anything to with it? Oh right you value in time spent here/postcount higher than life, we know that, sad though. Before she joined rlc, how is that so hard to believe?

I dunno why you say she hasnt, you guessing or just think its to be a cool kid do dizz everything you can come up with?

I genuin am courius what drives you to write false/negativ/pure guessing as fact, and then react like you did just now when you get caught?

I don't understand anything you say, but next time PM me with your off-topic jurons.

3 hours ago, upyourass said:

I don't understand anything you say, but next time PM me with your off-topic jurons.

So now you dont understand? Do still maintain that Linda never worded as makeup, hair and nails? And never in her life held a job?

Its neither offtopic or something to be held in private, you stated false nonsense (as you often do, for croudpleasinf?) and I think it should be debonked.

You forgot to add a cool funny gif in your reply, missed moment to waste even more space

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Brimby said:

So now you don't understand? Do still maintain that Linda never said anything like makeup, hair and nails? And never in her life held a job?

Its neither offtopic or something to be held in private, you stated false nonsense (as you often do, for croudpleasinf?) and I think it should be debonked.

You forgot to add a cool funny gif in your reply, missed moment to waste even more space

Don't be to hard on him, he is only 12 years old & a self confessed stalker

• Haha 2