B7 - General Topic 2024 #13 (September / October)

from chogdad, 

"Most likely too.

Right now, Kat Vesna and Hawk, fully clothed looking at their phones. THAT is the best RLC has to offer right now, they are 2 of the 3 top cams. How bad is that??"

It's absolutely TERRIBLE,  but the one thing i've noticed with rlc is that they really don't give a f#ck about or what the viewers think as long as the money keeps rolling in. I remember watching them update things across the apartments and thinking, that sure is nice of rlc to do that for the viewers!  then i came to the realization that it wasn't for the viewers at all, it was for the spoiled rotten tenants.  that really puts a bad taste in my mouth.

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

from chogdad, 

"Most likely too.

Right now, Kat Vesna and Hawk, fully clothed looking at their phones. THAT is the best RLC has to offer right now, they are 2 of the 3 top cams. How bad is that??"

It's absolutely TERRIBLE,  but the one thing i've noticed with rlc is that they really don't give a f#ck about or what the viewers think as long as the money keeps rolling in. I remember watching them update things across the apartments and thinking, that sure is nice of rlc to do that for the viewers!  then i came to the realization that it wasn't for the viewers at all, it was for the spoiled rotten tenants.  that really puts a bad taste in my mouth.

It seems these days, it's all about the cash flow.

Sarcastic Gold Digger GIF by Amazon miniTV