B7 - General Topic 2024 #13 (September / October)

Isn't it amazing that after all this time, Magnificent Madison has found finally about the joys and relief of self-satisfaction.

She has taken on a hell of ride through this journey of life. I can only imagine how far she will the new found pleasure, nipples and ass OMG... So much still to learn😉

Image result for fice stars

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

Marilyn has a bun in the oven it seems from today's posting on IG. 

Yes, we've known that for a few months now 🙂
Nelly is a month ahead, so we can compare

23 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Yes, we've known that for a few months now 🙂
Nelly is a month ahead, so we can compare

This was conformation though today on her IG account. It's since been speculation so just confirming 😉 

2 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

This was conformation though today on her IG account. It's since been speculation so just confirming 😉 

She had a positive pregnancy test and the others were seen putting their hands on her stomach.  There have also been converstaions on camera about her being pregnant.  I think for most people on the forum, it was already confirmed.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ash1 said:

She had a positive pregnancy test and the others were seen putting their hands on her stomach.  There have also been converstaions on camera about her being pregnant.  I think for most people on the forum, it was already confirmed.

Not all of us have seen previous events or convo's and today confirmed the let's say 'ongoing' pregnancy in that case.

• Upvote 1