Riri & Teo (2024) #1

Noldus

Just now, corvette08 said:

Keep laughing thinga69, you probably live in a communist country and you don't even know it. We have freedoms here in the USA that the Democrats are trying to take away. You are another one that has no clue.

I do live in a communist country and I found funny that you called France and Canada communist. That's all. 

59 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

Both of you don't even live in this country, so you are both clueless. Keep living in your communist country. I don't want mine like that. TRUMP/VANCE 2024

I wouldn't want to. I used to, and then Trump got elected and I realized that I never met the half-stupid part of the population. I don't care much for libs/dem, but Trump, come on... Even you can't be that stupid, you're just trolling us now.

Just now, itohkata said:

I wouldn't want to. I used to, and then Trump got elected and I realized that I never met the half-stupid part of the population. I don't care much for libs/dem, but Trump, come on... Even you can't be that stupid, you're just trolling us now.

Trolling? I've been on here since 2015. You must watch the fake news that brainwashes people into thinking Trump is bad.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1