New girl : RITA #1

And that's why I keep coming back to this apartment. Most of the time it's kinda boring and then BANG! out of the blue something unexpected is happening! We love you Rita  ;D

Sigh...I just wish Kammi was with her. Imagine, the two of them topless on the couch  ;)

I hope RLC will soon replace Jenny. Maybe we are Lucky with a new girl.

Thanks to all of you who posted pictures and video's of this memorable moment.

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes under their heavy blankets covered.

Have you ever seen Rita masturbate (even under the covers)?  I haven't. I saw a tiny bit of rubbing one night but it didn't last long enough to even get going and certainly didn't come close to orgasm. She might have just been scratching an itch or making a small adjustment to her thong.

u can tell y their facial expressions and their movements that they are . I pay close attention to all those things and even the sound is muffled some u can definitely tell that they r masterbating.

I totally agree. I have certainly seen Nora and Kamila and Alisa masturbate. I just don't ever remember seeing Rita do it. That's what my post was trying to say. Sorry if that wasn't clear.

u can tell y their facial expressions and their movements that they are . I pay close attention to all those things and even the sound is muffled some u can definitely tell that they r masterbating.

I totally agree. I have certainly seen Nora and Kamila and Alisa masturbate. I just don't ever remember seeing Rita do it. That's what my post was trying to say. Sorry if that wasn't clear.

No te olvides de Monika, también se masturbó un par de veces.

Does anyone know if she was home alone when she wondered around topless? Or did she just not care about other girls walking up on her?

The other girls were home. I think that Nora even came down from her room once while Rita was on the couch.

Rita didn't seem at all fazed about anyone seeing her in just a thong.

Does anyone know if she was home alone when she wondered around topless? Or did she just not care about other girls walking up on her?

The other girls were home. I think that Nora even came down from her room once while Rita was on the couch.

Yet you see people posting made up shit about house rules which do not exist. If she was told from the beginning as many try to imply that Nastya explained the "rules" as they enter the house then obviously she wouldn't go topless.

kooloos if im wrong for saying she making up rules then i apologise but open your eyes who is the only one who gets visits.who is the only one who gets privacy without being locked in there rooms why is it when kamila,monica and rita want to be alone and watch tv she gotta come and interupt them?

Yo lo ví entero y no bajo nadie, estaba Rita sola en el salón y la cocina y arriba también. Ninguna de las dos chicas la vió, si Nora sabe que bajó en topless es porque está más que claro que lee y vé fotos de camcaps, no hay otra manera.

kooloos if im wrong for saying she making up rules then i apologise but open your eyes who is the only one who gets visits.who is the only one who gets privacy without being locked in there rooms why is it when kamila,monica and rita want to be alone and watch tv she gotta come and interupt them?

How many times you're going to post this made up bullshit of which you don't any idea of?

None of that is true so stop posting it over and over again, it's retarded and childish