New girl : RITA #1

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was troubled at the arrival of rita, this is his ease on camera! It is as the candidates of reality: the first involved were shy and awkward, because they discovered the concept, but after 15 years of broadcast, today candidates arrive in land conquered! they know perfectly what to do or not do, there were more no shyness, it looks like even they know what role they will play, as actors... rita was absolutely not impressed with cameras, not hiding and mocks totally let us see her pussy! Is this the beginning of a new era rlc, with candidates briefed and perfectly? ???

I think Rita with her spunkiness and wittyness could unscrew a welded nut if she wanted to.  Rita like Kamila is just pure pleasure to watch.  I hope one day she loosens up more like Kamila did the last couple of weeks she was in the apartment.  Coarse I think Monika had allot to do with that!  I miss both of them so much, it was always fun wondering what they were going to do.

Well, I don't know if you watched her last night, but it looks like you are starting to get your wish. Rita was much more uninhibited and did a number of things that I hadn't seen her do before. That one night was enough for me to justify my monthly membership fees. She is really a joy to watch.  :)

Please tell me what did I miss last night?  I know I would sure like to be cuddled up on the couch with her right now!

Cuddling with Rita sounds like a VERY appealing way to spend some time! You've got the right idea.  ;D