B4 - General Topic 2024 #63 (September / October)

3 hours ago, Lasse said:

It is clear that all Karma-haters are having a wonderful time again !!

What is there to hate about Karma??

On the flip side, her Jurassic-Park-prehistoric-looking-sloth-tortoise boyfriend gives off bad vibes.  He looks familiar.... 

10 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

That's true. All of B4 needs to be replaced, but it looks like RLC has a hard time finding girls.

They sure are, Medusa's been gone for what now? a week or 2? Sara's been here forever while most of the tenant stays for around 3 months or so? I mean Katarina.. Nothing really going on beside pointing her pussy cat in front of the camera and simply scrolling at her phone, Karma? Well we all know her and her boyfriend? It takes forever for them to do mutual sex but even tho I don't even call that sex, I call that "tantra sex" or something, Vesna? Ok she bates but honestly I found this pretty much fake imho than anything else.

This villa had better times, 'least we had good laughs while Lacrim or even Wolf was around, till they became sex predator for the girls. RLC had Megan, Belle, doing a foursome in Sara's bed back in the days, yes it is for the view and they are probably paid for that, but at least they've done that, now they are like always on their phone smoking with the vape then back to their phones.

I'll admit that sometimes it is nice to watch B4 but for the last couple months or so it's been a wee-bit boring.

• Upvote 8

22 hours ago, happyman88 said:

Let’s hope there’s another session with Sara’s new dusky pal and if so they don’t play tents 🤞🤪

Didn’t have long to wait, just until the matinee performance and what wonderful flaps she possesses. Hope we see more of this current gf 🤞🤪

• Upvote 1