New Girl Jenny

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jenny has certainly proved a lot of us wrong today...( "That noone put Baby in the corner a Dirty Dancing reference) regarding the fact that Nora doesn't run the house or restrict them of the no company rules. Either that or they are fed up with the rules or they know they only have a month in this apartment so they say hell with it and going to do what they want until time to pack up.

Guest otep42

They are having sex right now but it is basically under the covers and they sure do try hard to keep covered :) lol..I like the fact that she is finally having sex in her bedroom and she found a companion but dayum i sure wish she was more comfortable with the cams as under cover sex is pretty boring and meaningless to watch as to me it tells me they don't want to be watched so they cover up.. i basically just click to another apartment  when i see things like this as it reminds me of  veronica and lucas too much.

Guest Ange_Gardien

I wonder if anybody got a picture of Rita kissing Jenny on the mouth before she went back upstairs for the last time!

Non LongDuckDong, elle l'a embrassé sur la joue droite, et Jenny s’apprêtait à une seconde bise, mais Rita s'est retiré.

Donc celui qui a raconté cela, manque certainement de sommeil. 

I wonder if anybody got a picture of Rita kissing Jenny on the mouth before she went back upstairs for the last time!

Non LongDuckDong, elle l'a embrassé sur la joue droite, et Jenny s’apprêtait à une seconde bise, mais Rita s'est retiré.

It was after Rita came down after she was all dressed up and they went out on the balcony for smokes and wine, they came back in and Jenny and her bf sat on the couch and Rita sat in the chair under the stairs. When Rita got up to go back upstairs to give Jenny and her bf some privacy, she bent down to Jenny and kissed her on the lips.....nothing sexual, just a kiss.

Guest Ange_Gardien

It was after Rita came down after she was all dressed up and they went out on the balcony for smokes and wine, they came back in and Jenny and her bf sat on the couch and Rita sat in the chair under the stairs. When Rita got up to go back upstairs to give Jenny and her bf some privacy, she bent down to Jenny and kissed her on the lips.....nothing sexual, just a kiss.

J'espère que nous parlons de la même chose:

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

DAMN NOW THIS IS WHAT I CALL FACTS AND SHOWING PROOF OF WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT,THIS IS "PUTTING YOUR PHOTO WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS", GET IT LOL

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).