B4 - General Topic 2024 #64 (October)

9 hours ago, Maxbell said:

Whats in Poland? Friends? Family? Its a long way to go in Europe for that weather. 🤔

I was told that one of her most favorite artists was having an exhibition in Poland, and she went to see it.   Google AI search listing of Polish cities that are centers for artists ranks Krakow as #1, Wroclaw as #2, Warsaw as #3, and Gdansk as #4. 

No more wagers from me on Sara's travels, but I will speculate that she possibly visited the Muzeum Banksy in Krakow.  See link below for description of museum.  Banksy's identity is somewhat mysterious, but he was born in Britain.

WWW.TRIPADVISOR.COM

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, moules said:

I was told that one of her most favorite artists was having an exhibition in Poland, and she went to see it.   Google AI search listing of Polish cities that are centers for artists ranks Krakow as #1, Wroclaw as #2, Warsaw as #3, and Gdansk as #4. 

No more wagers from me on Sara's travels, but I will speculate that she possibly visited the Muzeum Banksy in Krakow.  See link below for description of museum.  Banksy's identity is somewhat mysterious, but he was born in Britain.

WWW.TRIPADVISOR.COM

Id never hear of Banksy.  Very neat. Thx. I really need to get out more. 

12 hours ago, rainman13 said:

B 4 has been dead for a long time, with or without the sluts. The same applies to B 7. It's time to throw everyone out and finish the villa project. RLC has to slowly save money on the crap they put their subscribers through.

I really think that's happening naturally anyway. Everything has to end some time and they still have the increased value of the properties, should they cash in their chips.