B4 - General Topic 2024 #64 (October)

il y a 21 minutes, TfiDeano a dit :

Le partenaire de Karma qui répand la boue est de retour mdr...nooooooooo, pour info. 

Il va finir par aménager à B4 , peut être qu'il a été foutu dehors de chez lui ,

il faut lui trouver un autre logement et quoi de mieux que RLC qui en plus vous paye pour montrer votre trou du cul.

j'ai vu ce matin Karma qui montrait sa main comme si il lui avait offert une bague, le comble va arriver bientôt 

• Confused 1

10 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

Il va finir par aménager à B4 , peut être qu'il a été foutu dehors de chez lui ,

il faut lui trouver un autre logement et quoi de mieux que RLC qui en plus vous paye pour montrer votre trou du cul.

j'ai vu ce matin Karma qui montrait sa main comme si il lui avait offert une bague, le comble va arriver bientôt 

If he proposes to her and they marry then as long as they are happy then fuck it why not BUT not whilst they bring that utter BS to the house and RLC. More and more scribers will leave if these two are too much to bear, it's bad enough now. It will be a fantastic day when she packs her bags and leaves. They will need to deep clean the entire house once she leaves I would think.

• Confused 1

13 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Wenn er ihr einen Heiratsantrag macht und sie heiraten, dann scheiß drauf, solange sie glücklich sind, warum nicht, ABER nicht, solange sie diesen ganzen Mist ins Haus und zu RLC bringen. Immer mehr Schreiberlinge werden gehen, wenn diese beiden zu viel für sie sind, es ist jetzt schon schlimm genug. Es wird ein fantastischer Tag, wenn sie ihre Sachen packt und geht. Ich denke, sie werden das ganze Haus gründlich putzen müssen, wenn sie geht.

I fully agree. The idiot uses the villa as cheap accommodation with a fuck guarantee with the stupid woman. It's time to throw out the two piglets.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, TfiDeano said:

If he proposes to her and they marry then as long as they are happy then fuck it why not BUT not whilst they bring that utter BS to the house and RLC. More and more scribers will leave if these two are too much to bear, it's bad enough now. It will be a fantastic day when she packs her bags and leaves. They will need to deep clean the entire house once she leaves I would think.

I see that this dirty animal is spoiling the whole atmosphere in the villa again and claims her completely, if RLC allows this to continue for much longer I will cancel until they are gone, it looks like a shelter for vagrants

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 5

1 minute ago, merz28 said:

Vesna only comes back when she is back on her period.  Uses the house as a holiday from her side gig.  Stays in the house for 5-6 days while in her monthly visitor then on the clock again.

at least she doesn't get covered in blood like another person over there 🤮

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

23 hours ago, Maxbell said:

Sadly, after month to month subscriptions for a couple years, last December I did a year subscription. So I’m fucked 😂. I can’t even “make a statement” by quitting.  So get your shit together RLC.  😈

Bien a subscriber since 2015 .. ending Tuesday ... 

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Xarvaz said:

I see that this dirty animal is spoiling the whole atmosphere in the villa again and claims her completely, if RLC allows this to continue for much longer I will cancel until they are gone, it looks like a shelter for vagrants

Karma looks bored stupid