Sorry Egor!!!

I feel sorry for Egor!  I'm not sure on this relationship but I can tell you that she slept all night with NO sexual activity and the first thing she does in the morning is wash her pussy!  I don't know about any of you, but I find that a bit strange!!!!!  Does she think her pussy stinks?  Is it flooding her bed covers during the night?  I'm not sure about either of them.....Hope they make it......she is cute as hell!!!!!!!!

I feel sorry for Egor!  I'm not sure on this relationship but I can tell you that she slept all night with NO sexual activity and the first thing she does in the morning is wash her pussy!  I don't know about any of you, but I find that a bit strange!!!!!  Does she think her pussy stinks?  Is it flooding her bed covers during the night?  I'm not sure about either of them.....Hope they make it......she is cute as hell!!!!!!!!

Yesterday when they were back home he tried a couple of times to decide her to have sex. He went to the bathroom when she was taking a shower. He touched her body but that didn't lead to something.

Yesterday when they were back home he tried a couple of times to decide her to have sex. He went to the bathroom when she was taking a shower. He touched her body but that didn't lead to something.

Kind of makes you wonder what the heck is going on with these two and why did they put them in the same apartment!!

Kind of makes you wonder what the heck is going on with these two and why did they put them in the same apartment!!

Most couples usually sleep together.  Not these two.  More inclined to think their relationship is just on the Friends with Benefits level.

I do not like this setup with these two especial if they aren't sleeping together, friends with benefits is cool but that mean they are stuck with just that. Unless they both can have there own separate company if not this sucks. I understand they are new and it might pick up but for the time being this isn't working.

I do not like this setup with these two especial if they aren't sleeping together, friends with benefits is cool but that mean they are stuck with just that. Unless they both can have there own separate company if not this sucks. I understand they are new and it might pick up but for the time being this isn't working.

I agree completely!

my girl has been on the rag many of times that doesn't stop me from sleeping next to her in our own bed. who throws a person out the room and onto a couch because they are on their rag... there more than one way to get a nut everything else is operational.

my girl has been on the rag many of times that doesn't stop me from sleeping next to her in our own bed. who throws a person out the room and onto a couch because they are on their rag... there more than one way to get a nut everything else is operational.

Just because you are one way with your "girl" doesn't mean someone else is the same. - everyone's relationship is different.

Just because you are one way with your "girl" doesn't mean someone else is the same. - everyone's relationship is different.

WTF? We are not talking about some fucking highly contagious disease. What, my wife and I are going to sleep in separate beds on average every four weeks? What American_Me is describing is normal behaviour in a relationship. But then I guess you would need to experience a relationship to understand that.

Curiously this couple is working as a great unknown , which put us to imagine a thousand and one thing and curious to Know the outcome of this Russian serial, we are in a game of cat and mouse , he tries , does the cat one day this will take even the "Rat"?????????? ::) ::) ::)