Leora & Paul (2024) #33

9 minutes ago, matilda said:

leora ist für mich eine schlampe wer sich mit so einem abgibt hat kein besseres wort verdient

Not nice !! You may not like her but she's hardly a slut.

I don't appreciate her any longer but don't call her a slut, perhaps you should retract your comment.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

So much negativity the last few days... 😔

Its always stuck me that Paul is not bothered by it and probably emboldened by it - the more he knows people dislike it, the more he'll keep doing it. He definitely knows why the majority of people watch their apartment. Maybe Leora doesnt notice it or is unable to do anything about it - but Paul's attitude towards the viewers and the project has seemingly changed over time, he doesnt really make himself scarce like he used to, going to sleep earlier, or going to the gym or out for bike rides. Some might argue that he will turn a 'blind-eye' and stay focused on his PC whilst Leora is in the BR or GR, but most would argue that she is a lot more relaxed and expressive she has the freedom of the apartment.

I've never been one to say Paul has to leave, they are a couple after all and they obviously want and need eachother, and you can see them smiling, laughing, having fun and other moments together.

Anywho, back to my usual type of post - here's hoping we get to spend some time admiring Leora's beauty in some good lighting tonight!  🙏😉   

• Like 3
  • Haha 1