Leora & Paul (2024) #33

11 minutes ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

So much negativity the last few days... 😔

Its always stuck me that Paul is not bothered by it and probably emboldened by it - the more he knows people dislike it, the more he'll keep doing it. He definitely knows why the majority of people watch their apartment. Maybe Leora doesnt notice it or is unable to do anything about it - but Paul's attitude towards the viewers and the project has seemingly changed over time, he doesnt really make himself scarce like he used to, going to sleep earlier, or going to the gym or out for bike rides. Some might argue that he will turn a 'blind-eye' and stay focused on his PC whilst Leora is in the BR or GR, but most would argue that she is a lot more relaxed and expressive she has the freedom of the apartment.

I've never been one to say Paul has to leave, they are a couple after all and they obviously want and need eachother, and you can see them smiling, laughing, having fun and other moments together.

Anywho, back to my usual type of post - here's hoping we get to spend some time admiring Leora's beauty in some good lighting tonight!  🙏😉   

People on here can be as negative as they want about Paul, but the fact is Paul is the one who shags Leora, whether it's a shit shag or not. A shit shag is better than no shag which is probably what most of the 'relationship guru's on here currently experience...no shag, so they spend their time ridiculing Paul even though Leora shows no signs of disapproval with Paul in whatever he does. It's clear to me Paul doesn't give two fucks about what people here say in the same way when I tear into the two muck spreaders (Karma & Molester). Until these people leave RLC then people will continue to have an opinion and show contempt for particular participants on cam. 

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

People on here can be as negative as they want 

That's all I agree with. As usual, you are making an ass of yourself assuming to know what others think. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, TfiDeano said:

Triggered, btw it's arse not ass...thicko. 

Come in now girls play fair we are good friends  and jolly good company  at the end if the day would you want to put your dick in leora after pauls had his stinking  dick in there    I for one say I fucking would if it's going in her pussy it's definitely going in her ass arse so what's the problem 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Gregg said:

Come in now girls play fair we are good friends  and jolly good company  at the end if the day would you want to put your dick in leora after pauls had his stinking  dick in there    I for one say I fucking would if it's going in her pussy it's definitely going in her ass arse so what's the problem 

I would rail Leora till she passes out, but Paul I couldn't care less about, but the best thing is I don't spend my day crying about him like some of the clunges on here do. It's been the same for YEARS and nothing will change, so I don't quite understand the relentless jealousy of members on here over a girl they will NEVER bed...laughable. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, pulo filipe said:

Leora Do  like to drink condensed milk

Pulo, I appreciate your posts. You're the only one who never goes off on ego rants that comprise the bulk of the posts here, but I have to disagree with you on this statement about Leora. 

From what I have seen over the years of watching her (way back in their first apartment) she has gone from making a squeal of joy and jumping on Paul's ejaculating cock with her mouth, taking it all in before swallowing, to never catching it all and often none of it enters her mouth. This happens no matter if she or Paul are in control of the aim. Nowadays, it's one disappointment after another as his dick leaves her mouth just before cumming, or he squirts it all around the opening with little hitting the mark. 

I believe that she is, at most, tolerant of it, but doesn't actually like it. If she liked it, then she would lick it from her (or Paul's) hand, wipe it from her face into her mouth, and otherwise clean it up orally, rather than with a tissue or towel. I remember seeing her occasionally dip a fingertip into a puddle of semen on her body and taste it, but that doesn't count. I don't know if she did that for her audience, or was just sampling the flavor. 

At any rate, the frequency of cum swallowing has diminished over the years as she has become more comfortable in her position as a cam star rather that feeling like she needs to build her fan base. 

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, lovesthefeel said:

Pulo, I appreciate your posts. You're the only one who never goes off on ego rants that comprise the bulk of the posts here, but I have to disagree with you on this statement about Leora. 

From what I have seen over the years of watching her (way back in their first apartment) she has gone from making a squeal of joy and jumping on Paul's ejaculating cock with her mouth, taking it all in before swallowing, to never catching it all and often none of it enters her mouth. This happens no matter if she or Paul are in control of the aim. Nowadays, it's one disappointment after another as his dick leaves her mouth just before cumming, or he squirts it all around the opening with little hitting the mark. 

I believe that she is, at most, tolerant of it, but doesn't actually like it. If she liked it, then she would lick it from her (or Paul's) hand, wipe it from her face into her mouth, and otherwise clean it up orally, rather than with a tissue or towel. I remember seeing her occasionally dip a fingertip into a puddle of semen on her body and taste it, but that doesn't count. I don't know if she did that for her audience, or was just sampling the flavor. 

At any rate, the frequency of cum swallowing has diminished over the years as she has become more comfortable in her position as a cam star rather that feeling like she needs to build her fan base. 

Cum swallowing such lovely words 

33 minutes ago, joebloggs3 said:

another one? tthey do change them. you will be telling us she wiped her arse after she used the toilet next, like we need to know or are interested

Should be a camera in the toilet asking for me nobody else

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Gregg said:

Cum swallowing such lovely words 

27 minutes ago, lovesthefeel said:

Thank fuck for that.