Leora

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't image why, Leora dog, but have a sneaking suspicion that you might just be a loyal member of Leora's official CamCaps fan club...  ;)

Yes T. Squirrel, I'm just a fan club member Leora, this delights of woman that when this glasses is the most beautiful thing in the world (Leora if you're reading this, you always get glasses) is worth that Sr (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Premature_ejaculation) meet this woman does not know if she give me a chance I promise to take more than 3 minutes :P

Guest Kriss0007

They were just talking about divorce. Leora blame Paul for sitting against PC for days and doing nothing together.

Guest BJon

They were just talking about divorce. Leora blame Paul for sitting against PC for days and doing nothing together.

They are not married so I doubt divorce was discussed..maybe breaking up was mentioned they are engaged though..would not surprise me to see them gone within the next few months though.

They are not married so I doubt divorce was discussed..maybe breaking up was mentioned they are engaged though..would not surprise me to see them gone within the next few months though.

How PEPE even said they are not married, they are engaged as well as all other residents except alina who is married.

I think I will not quit now not PEPE, Paul is very dependent physically and financially Leora, he wants the world to end in a rut for him to die leaning. Leora has study is apparently knew and she returned to work, almost did not see you at home only during the night. If they come out will be like Alma and Stefan, Leora who will take initiative.

But I could be wrong.

And she's fucking hot outside the bikini.

In fact, the woman is simply a gift from God.

She's hot anyway, inside or outside the bikini.

Yes she is perfect in many sense a Goddess Russian.

The only thing I find strange about it is the tan of her breasts but nothing to make her stop being a Goddess

Guest BJon

And she's fucking hot outside the bikini.

In fact, the woman is simply a gift from God.

She's hot anyway, inside or outside the bikini.

Yes she is perfect in many sense a Goddess Russian.

She has been going to a fake in bake (tanning salon) and covers just her nipples so they don't get burnt.

The only thing I find strange about it is the tan of her breasts but nothing to make her stop being a Goddess

RLC Should give them a holiday in Alma's old flat, Barcelona is a great holiday destination and we would get to see her from different perspective.

Come to think of it open Alma's old flat as a holiday flat, new couple every 2 weeks.

RLC Should give them a holiday in Alma's old flat, Barcelona is a great holiday destination and we would get to see her from different perspective.

Come to think of it open Alma's old flat as a holiday flat, new couple every 2 weeks.

I think it would be a good idea also...in fact they should rotate all apts. every couple of weeks.it maybe a bad thing for the good couples,but for the bad or boring couples they would be gone and you would not have to put up with them as long.

I think it would be a good idea also...in fact they should rotate all apts. every couple of weeks.it maybe a bad thing for the good couples,but for the bad or boring couples they would be gone and you would not have to put up with them as long.

But if you do, flees the project is to track the life of a couple, and there would accompany the hosting of a couple who often will be on vacation and will almost never stop at homes unless sleeping.

Recalling also that not just any couple who will propose to have intimacy observed.

this place of you? on rotation couples, would be much more feasible to do a motel with this project, in which all rooms have cameras and couples would pay to use