Leora

RLC Should give them a holiday in Alma's old flat, Barcelona is a great holiday destination and we would get to see her from different perspective.

Come to think of it open Alma's old flat as a holiday flat, new couple every 2 weeks.

I think it would be a good idea also...in fact they should rotate all apts. every couple of weeks.it maybe a bad thing for the good couples,but for the bad or boring couples they would be gone and you would not have to put up with them as long.

But if you do, flees the project is to track the life of a couple, and there would accompany the hosting of a couple who often will be on vacation and will almost never stop at homes unless sleeping.

Recalling also that not just any couple who will propose to have intimacy observed.

this place of you? on rotation couples, would be much more feasible to do a motel with this project, in which all rooms have cameras and couples would pay to use

Well other than diana and efim and alina and anton having sex how do you like rlc now?people that don't have a paid subscription sees nothing.and before anyone bashes me i know,i know pay my 30 dollars and i will see it. well i have payed 30 dollars before and cancelled .most of the couples are boring.as for the motel,thats a idea,but if these couples on rlc (and it has been posted)can't afford these apt's how are they going to pay for a motel? as far as intimacy not many have intimate moments anyway.half are sleeping other half on computers or cell phones.at leastin a motel the time on these devices would be a lot less.but now all the time.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic