B4 - General Topic 2024 #65 (October)

2 hours ago, Howard said:

Why are there 4 girls sharing one tub? Are they all environmentalists and sharing the water?

The joy shown on each face could bleed a rock.

🤣 you aren’t kitting, I just checked about 1 minute of replay, about an inch of water, all look cold and miserable…looks like a bath night at an orphanage.

Georgia must wonder WTF?? 

• Haha 2

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

The departure of Sara on October 16.  Deja vu with respect to her trip to Poland the week earlier.  Dressed nearly identically, same hat and sun glasses, same backpack, same cloth bag.  Only difference is shorter boots, and the departure time.  She left the villa later in the morning than she did on her trip to Poland.

Has me wondering if she is visiting former participants about them becoming lifestreamers on Xlife.

6 minutes ago, moules said:
REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

The departure of Sara on October 16.  Deja vu with respect to her trip to Poland the week earlier.  Dressed nearly identically, same hat and sun glasses, same backpack, same cloth bag.  Only difference is shorter boots, and the departure time.  She left the villa later in the morning than she did on her trip to Poland.

Has me wondering if she is visiting former participants about them becoming lifestreamers on Xlife.

Doesn't them have phones?