Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny

i was not here but its like jenny wanto seduce rita she want more with her maybe i dream they are closer now i hope they will not leave rlc and stay

Maybe before they leave they may have a munch out at each others Y before being dismissed.  LOL

I know wishful thinking.

I think Jenny would be into a little girl on girl action, but I don't think Rita would be!  Hell, I would settle for them giving each other a massage!!

why she take of her bra in front of her or have this strange behaviour to take her bra and look at rita let see what will happen maybe az nice massage lol

I'm not sure, but I'm beginning to think that it's just that Jenny has self-esteem problems and is looking for Rita's approval in many instances. Rita has been very supportive of her since the beginning. One thing that seems obvious to me is that Rita has no sexual interest in Jenny. I think she just sees her as a friend.

Sanper58 if you have the time my friend,could you please make us an ass and titties photo collage of all the girls thank you sir,GREETINGS;D

Great idea, euromike69. Considering how much time and effort something like that would take, I'd even be willing to pay something for it. Thanks SanPer58 for everything (even if you don't have time to do our request). Great work and much appreciated by all.

Sanper58 if you have the time my friend,could you please make us an ass and titties photo collage of all the girls thank you sir,GREETINGS;D

Great idea, euromike69. Considering how much time and effort something like that would take, I'd even be willing to pay something for it. Thanks SanPer58 for everything (even if you don't have time to do our request). Great work and much appreciated by all.

I have a lot of pics for you sanper if you want for this photo collage.

Lo puedo intentar amigos...

Voy a necesitar esas fotos/capturas amigo kzsjzkdjs ... pásamelas por MP

SALUDOS.

I have a lot of pics for you sanper if you want for this photo collage.

Lo puedo intentar amigos...

Voy a necesitar esas fotos/capturas amigo kzsjzkdjs ... pásamelas por MP

SALUDOS.

MP sent  ;)