Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny

I have been  banned  by the fuckers for my following post!!! :-\ :-\ :-\ :'( :'( :'( :'(

nora with the ethereal beauty of her lips

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Your ID Number was on the picture.

I have been  banned  by the fuckers for my following post!!! :-\ :-\ :-\ :'( :'( :'( :'(

nora with the ethereal beauty of her lips

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Did you not get the pm I sent you about your user Id number at the bottom left of your screen this morning?,there are RLC agents that read and watch everything that we write and upload on CC,they are reading this comment right now as I speak,hello RLC undercover agents how are you guys doing 8) 8) 8)

The safest place to put them is in the attachment center. I don't know if anyone has ever had a RLC account banned for posting in the attachment center or not. I've asked on a couple of posts but never got any response to it.

Thanks, euromike69 for the triple header up there. I'd love a house with just those 3 ladies long term. I'd never even think about whether to renew or not.  ;D

Yes bookmaster that would be nice!  However, it would be boring as all get out!!  There is a power trip within this apartment.......it would never be worth a chit!!!!

(The Images associated with this comment are no longer accessible and have been removed).

Looks like she's telling Nora to kiss her ass.  LOL

I hope somebody got the audio for that one!  :)