XLife - new streaming service from the owners behind RLC

Noldus

15 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I would imagine they'd have something worked out. If someone was a real diehard voyeur fan they'd likely sub for each apartment they have listed, one knows some do not want to miss a thing.

I'm an annual plan subscriber myself. But I only do it because I consider it a good value for what you get. But with the new model of subbing to each apartment that would cause the price to soar if you subbed to them all. I mean right now if you break it down, with the RLC annual plan it only costs $1.25/month per apartment for 21 apartments and the two villas. But with this new website it's nearly $45/month for only 9 apartments, that's $5 per apartment instead of $1.25 per apartment, not including the villas. So yeah, pretty terrible value in my opinion, 

6 minutes ago, Photic said:

I'm an annual plan subscriber myself. But I only do it because I consider it a good value for what you get. But with the new model of subbing to each apartment that would cause the price to soar if you subbed to them all. I mean right now if you break it down, with the RLC annual plan it only costs $1.25/month per apartment for 21 apartments and the two villas. But with this new website it's nearly $45/month for only 9 apartments, that's $5 per apartment instead of $1.25 per apartment, not including the villas. So yeah, pretty terrible value in my opinion, 

lol...sounds like the current gas lighting owners of RLC have it all figured out.  Bend over!!!

7 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

This concept would be perfect for Eva and her husband to come back to. I hope they consider it. I would watch them all the time. I love that you can sub to only the apartments that interest you.

The choice of apts for each individual's sub is certainly a great idea.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Photic said:

They'll likely offer some sort of package setup once they've completed what they're doing.  

42 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

So the artists and places houses are 6 hours ahead of Spain which suggests maybe Bali or the Philippines.

Will we be seeing Esmi?

2 of those apartments profile does suggest they are in Bali.

So...according to Esenia, Dima ran her over at a crossing and when he got out the car to help her she 'knocked him out' and ran off, only to accidently meet in a cafe a week later. The dog's name is Johhny lmfao.  

• Haha 1

Just now, TfiDeano said:

2 of those apartments profile does suggest they are in Bali.

So has there been suggestions in the past that this was coming? Like, has anyone moved to 'Outside RLC' land but it now makes sense, via Xlife? Masha for example. 

1 minute ago, TfiDeano said:

So...according to Esenia, Dima ran her over at a crossing and when he got out the car to help her she 'knocked him out' and ran off, only to accidently meet in a cafe a week later. The dog's name is Johhny lmfao.  

On their 25th anniversary - "And to think dear, if i hadn't nearly killed you that night....." 😂

Just now, chogdad said:

So has there been suggestions in the past that this was coming? Like, has anyone moved to 'Outside RLC' land but it now makes sense, via Xlife? Masha for example. 

Yunno, she was the first person I thought of when I saw this new website. I know she is still in her Rome apartment but I also know or at least believe Esmi is still in Bali so who knows, it's a waiting game I guess now.