Another fake couple?

I am entering always to RLC and I never see anything interesting with this couple, the guy is always inviting other guys which look prety much the same.. maybe brothers?

Then I read that maybe since they came into the apartment they made it only once under the blankets?? and Suzan only masturbates??

What kind of couple is that?

It sounds me as a guy that invented some fake relationship with another friend-girl in order not to pay the rent and then also invite all his homeless brothers...

I think all the original couples from RCL are authentic.. but all these new couples are all fake ....

i was just thinking the same thing since this couple moved in the guy always has his friends over staying there and everything.and hardly pays attention to his girl(suzanne)i mean seriously a hot girl living with him and hes interested in what his boys are talking about.doesnt he know never bring your boys around your wife/girl he will up taking her from you.not whining or complaining its just true.

I am entering always to RLC and I never see anything interesting with this couple, the guy is always inviting other guys which look prety much the same.. maybe brothers?

Then I read that maybe since they came into the apartment they made it only once under the blankets?? and Suzan only masturbates??

What kind of couple is that?

It sounds me as a guy that invented some fake relationship with another friend-girl in order not to pay the rent and then also invite all his homeless brothers...

I think all the original couples from RCL are authentic.. but all these new couples are all fake ....

you didn't see when they have sex two days ago ?

It is true that couple is special. They argue often, sometimes she is afraid of him, but excludes the thighs with joy, for sexual relations that they regularly, even if it is as fast as paul! one wonders why all this girl chose such ass hole, but it's a real couple! they are together for quite some time...