vibe killer strikes again

Nora sat down with Rita and Jenny earlier and Mention the name Tasha and started complaining about Rita walking around without a top on last night bitching that she wants the girls to at least ware a bra when downstairs .  This is such bull . I do wish that The  Vibe Killer will chill the F out and let the girls b them selves . I say enough is enough RLC and get rid of the Vibe killer . She is causing I to lose that Big monthly money u r asking for.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

nora has to go shes stops the girls from doing alot of shit but she can do it.its time her and faggit ass kiko got their own place i think this apt.will do so much better without her.she just wants all the attention on her.and dont want to let the others feel free.take her completly off rlc and dont even give her an apt.on this site.that why i gave her that name vibe killer when something goes good she always gotta fuck it up.like she miss universe dont like her never will shes always been boring and always will be.

pretty soon she will make up a new rule that they cant masturbate either only i (NORA) can.cause she has a new rule everytime she comes downstairs or while shes in her room she reads our posts and from there gets her rules.cause right now rita is the main actraction when before it was monica and kamila i bet you thats another reason the girls get happy when they leave cause they dont have to put up with her  or her rules.

Nora sat down with Rita and Jenny earlier and Mention the name Tasha and started complaining about Rita walking around without a top on last night bitching that she wants the girls to at least ware a bra when downstairs .  This is such bull . I do wish that The  Vibe Killer will chill the F out and let the girls b them selves . I say enough is enough RLC and get rid of the Vibe killer . She is causing I to lose that Big monthly money u r asking for.

Just to clarify you do speak and understand Russian very well?

that rule is in effect already I bet and I really don't c any of the girls bringing friends over like she does and probably wont allow them to .  I feel RLC has to act on her  Because  I they want the money they will profit from getting rid of the Vibe Killer .  I feel it is Time for her To go.

I can under stand some of what is being said I am learning the language more I listen to them talk and using a translater that helps a lot also.

Puede que sí, pero aún así a ti que coño te importa si habla ruso o no? piense por un momento que seguramente en este foro hay gente más inteligente que usted que simplemente un idioma no lo considera una barrera, como yo lo pienso, simplemente la forma de actuar e interactuar de las personas o en este caso los inquilinos te dan muchas pistas de lo que ocurre en la casa, por lo menos yo no entiendo ruso mucho, pero me doy cuenta de muchas cosas que suceden, por lo visto usted no llega a ese nivel.

eaglewolf i agree with you 100% and i also see that to.the last person i saw bring a guy over was jannette and he didnt visit long.but nora can have all kinds of visit over and the girls either leave or stay in there perspective rooms i saw one day some guy was coming over nora said something to kamila and monica and then i saw them leave for awhile while nora had a guy over.

I can under stand some of what is being said I am learning the language more I listen to them talk and using a translater that helps a lot also.

I don't speak the language however I have a friend who does. He said that they where only talking about normal girl stuff Nora complain about being sick and blames the weather there. They never talked about Rita walking around topless or any rule or suggestion of not walking around half naked. Please only post what you know don't make shit up.