vibe killer strikes again

I would only believe it from someone who has good knowledge of the language otherwise you might be misinterpreting what actually is being said.

As I also understand and learned "some".

Entonces usted tampoco llega a ese nivel, seguramente habrá veces que se pueda malinterpretar alguna situación pero en otras se vé claramente de lo que estan discutiendo, simplemente es interesante ver interactuar a otras personas aunque no hablen tu mismo idioma, hay personas que gesticulan mucho y ponen caras muy diferentes a la hora de hablar y puedes llegar a entenderlas de alguna forma, a mi me pasa, a usted no lo sé, aparte de que voy aprendiendo Ruso, obvio.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Doct19

She is mad with rage. It is not the center of the world.

I do not understand at any time they are trying to control the connections for each room.

This girl must leave this apartment. She created completely ridiculous rules.

Soon it will be ask to provide RLC girls inflatable coverage.

Sick of this witch

Nora sat down with Rita and Jenny earlier and Mention the name Tasha and started complaining about Rita walking around without a top on last night bitching that she wants the girls to at least ware a bra when downstairs .  This is such bull . I do wish that The  Vibe Killer will chill the F out and let the girls b them selves . I say enough is enough RLC and get rid of the Vibe killer . She is causing I to lose that Big monthly money u r asking for.

No he visto esa conversación pero te creo claramente! Ella no creo que les dice a las chicas que no enseñen su cuerpo, pero bajo su aprobación y su consentimiento, ella quiere saber en todo momento lo que hacen las chicas porque son su operación de Marketing ya que ella ya no puede dar o demostrar nada! El problema es que si Rita dura en el apartamento más tiempo es de las chicas que no se deja guiar por las reglas de nadie y va a hacer lo que se le antoje, haber que hace Nora entonces!

this is the only apt.with rules a regulations i mean i dont care or mind if they masturbate or not the truth of the matter is that this is considered real life cam in other words you live your life sorrounded by cams not real life rules cam where you live your life sorrounded by rules while your on cam.your sopposed to be able to do what you want in the apt.thats why they get paid.mean while you have nora stopping all the good activity that happends in this house.

Nora sat down with Rita and Jenny earlier and Mention the name Tasha and started complaining about Rita walking around without a top on last night bitching that she wants the girls to at least ware a bra when downstairs .  This is such bull . I do wish that The  Vibe Killer will chill the F out and let the girls b them selves . I say enough is enough RLC and get rid of the Vibe killer . She is causing I to lose that Big monthly money u r asking for.

Just to clarify you do speak and understand Russian very well?

I can under stand some of what is being said I am learning the language more I listen to them talk and using a translater that helps a lot also.

I don't speak the language however I have a friend who does. He said that they where only talking about normal girl stuff Nora complain about being sick and blames the weather there. They never talked about Rita walking around topless or any rule or suggestion of not walking around half naked. Please only post what you know don't make shit up.

True that. Amen

sanper you nailed it with that pic thats her all the way she standing there saying and our apt.rules are no wearing thongs,cant walk around naked,cant show titties and please what ever you do dont masturbate cause all my fans wont like me know more rita.

okay we will see if rita hangs out downstairs again without a shirt and a bra and only in panties and nora doesnt say nothing or give her a look then she doesnt have any rules now if rita doesnt do this again that means she has rules we will see.