alma is crying and stefan is packing the luggage

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think it was Stefan... At one point he was on the couch being grumpy, and then boom. All cameras were offline. He couldn't go through all the rooms that fast.

there must be main router in the house that all cams are linked to it

I don't think it was Stefan... At one point he was on the couch being grumpy, and then boom. All cameras were offline. He couldn't go through all the rooms that fast.

there must be main router in the house that all cams are linked to it

Could be.. Oh well, I guess it was for their own privacy. Nobody wants something like this to be seen by anyone, I know I told all the people around me to f*ck off when I had a accident.

I guess you're right, I just thought I saw him taking power cords (probably from something completely unrelated) from the floor at the very same time cams went off, so I thought it possible... never really liked the guy though, so it's probably me just being biased.

I cannot get a feed either - just circling arrow.

Did anyone see HOW IT STARTED?

Stephan always seemed like a controlling and uncaring person.

cas

I got in a bit before this thread started. When I got on I saw Alma falling down on the computer and Stefan standing above her, that's all I know so far. No idea how it all started. Saw them eating breakfast earlier this morning and doing what they do every day - playing League of Legends.

It's weird how anything even went wrong. All they do is wake up, eat breakfast, and then play League of Legends ALL DAY LONG.

Maybe Stefan got mad because Alma didn't protect him in the game?

I guess you're right, I just thought I saw him taking power cords (probably from something completely unrelated) from the floor at the very same time cams went off, so I thought it possible... never really liked the guy though, so it's probably me just being biased.

I'll post a video could you translate it for us later on?