alma is crying and stefan is packing the luggage

Guest Squirrel

dont know the main situation but whats going on alma stefan were fighting ready to kill each other she falls paramedics were called  now there in live house acting like nothing has happend now was all this just a put on or all fake

If it's a put-on or show that these folks do for our amusement, I'd rather see Nora and Kikko doing their fat suit antics...this last Alma/Stefan altercation was just plain scary to watch.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

From what I saw it was real too. And I have to agree with Squirrel, it was just plain scary to watch.

EDIT: Most people that have posted now AFTER the fight, didn't see it and only look at parts of the conversations here. Don't blame it all on Stefan.

He might not have punched her, maybe it was just a "Get out of my way"-push and she fell down. That's WHY I said "I think" after that. All I saw was her going down and him standing infront of her.

Stop the hate on Stefan, pretty much nobody here saw the whole conversation that could translate. It might just have been Alma that started all of it, maybe she fucked up.

I don't watch the cams anymore, so I won't comment on the events in this thread, but I'd like to pose a question and give an opinion.

Q.  I wonder if the terms of a couple's agreement with RLC demands that both have to be living in the apartment?  If one packs up and leaves, does that mean the other has to move out as well?

I think that is probably the case.  A couple of examples:

1.  When Alba and Diana had their breakup, Alba was reported to have arranged to move into a different apartment.  Soon after, both girls moved out.  A new couple moved in.

2.  When Olga packed up her stuff and moved out...soon after, Serge moved out as well.  A new couple moved in.

Just had another thought.  I wonder what would happen if one of a couple moved out...and the other found someone else to move right in?  I don't know, but I suppose that might be something that could be worked out with RLC.  It would be some interesting drama to witness.

I don't watch the cams anymore, so I won't comment on the events in this thread, but I'd like to pose a question and give an opinion.

Q.  I wonder if the terms of a couple's agreement with RLC demands that both have to be living in the apartment?  If one packs up and leaves, does that mean the other has to move out as well?

I think that is probably the case.  A couple of examples:

1.  When Alba and Diana had their breakup, Alba was reported to have arranged to move into a different apartment.  Soon after, both girls moved out.  A new couple moved in.

2.  When Olga packed up her stuff and moved out...soon after, Serge moved out as well.  A new couple moved in.

Just had another thought.  I wonder what would happen if one of a couple moved out...and the other found someone else to move right in?  I don't know, but I suppose that might be something that could be worked out with RLC.  It would be some interesting drama to witness.

I wonder this too sometimes.. I would guess both have to leave. Can't have an apartment with only one person.Wouldn't be any fun.

I also wonder what THEY (people on camera) get from RLC for this.

- Free apartment (no rent)

- $$$ split up between the apartments from what RLC makes.

- Just Internet fame?

And how does RLC find the people that move in? Are they located in many countries or what?

Let's say RLC is located in the US, how do they get people from Spain, Russia, etc.

Guess it's all to remain a mystery...

Guest Squirrel

["I also wonder what THEY (people on camera) get from RLC for this.

- Free apartment (no rent)" Obviously YES.

"- $$$ split up between the apartments from what RLC makes." Maybe. Perhaps a stipend. If they're paid on audience clicks, I'd say Alma & Stephan will be eating decent steak next week as a result of today's extreme drama.

"- Just Internet fame?" Face it, we're voyeurs and they are exhibitionists. It's a mutual trade agreement here.

But they also get a triple net lease that pays utilities. I guess this from their habit of leaving lights and TVs on 24-7. We don't do that in my country (we're not allowed to drill our own oil, so we are frugal with such things, and live with the promise from our Leader that the price of our energy will necessarily skyrocket.) Heck, maybe RLC also supplies free cat food!

"And how does RLC find the people that move in? Are they located in many countries or what?" I suspect networking through friends to other friends who 1) need a place to live and 2) don't care about their privacy. They're exhibitionists, and though they may be desperate, I no longer suspect they're enslaved by the Russian Mafia.

"Let's say RLC is located in the US, how do they get people from Spain, Russia, etc." The Internet knows no geographical location, because there is no single place that is free from government control of the Internet. Just ask the NSA.

I think that this entire RLC & Camcaps business is so different, and such a risk to the founders, that I'm hesitant to criticize them much. It's got to be a heck of a lot of work to pull this off.

Guest NullBurner

From what I saw it was real too. And I have to agree with Squirrel, it was just plain scary to watch.

EDIT: Most people that have posted now AFTER the fight, didn't see it and only look at parts of the conversations here. Don't blame it all on Stefan.

He might not have punched her, maybe it was just a "Get out of my way"-push and she fell down. That's WHY I said "I think" after that. All I saw was her going down and him standing infront of her.

Stop the hate on Stefan, pretty much nobody here saw the whole conversation that could translate. It might just have been Alma that started all of it, maybe she fucked up.

yes, you are right, we should stop that. I missed the whole drama and all i know is what i read here.

I don't know what exactly happened.

I dunno if its just me but the barcelona females dont seem to have all their marbles....alba and anna was getting into it every other day then have make-up sex till they eventually called it quits....Gia and Ian had their issues Gia even walked around her apt with a knife during one of their fights they eventually left too... Nora and Kiko walks around looking like they gon kill themselves any minute...now Ariel and Harvey fights and cries alot and have panic attacks and today you can add Alma and her retard looking bf Stefan to the mix im calling it now by the end of the summer one of the 3 Barcelona couples will be gone

I dunno if its just me but the barcelona females dont seem to have all their marbles....alba and anna was getting into it every other day then have make-up sex till they eventually called it quits....Gia and Ian had their issues Gia even walked around her apt with a knife during one of their fights they eventually left too... Nora and Kiko walks around looking like they gon kill themselves any minute...now Ariel and Harvey fights and cries alot and have panic attacks and today you can add Alma and her retard looking bf Stefan to the mix im calling it now by the end of the summer one of the 3 Barcelona couples will be gone

I have to dispute what you are saying in respect to Alba and Diana...the lesbians.  Before Diana cheated, those two girls had a more loving relationship with each other than any of the other tenants.  They liked each other as well as loved each other.

But after Alba caught Diana...well, the shit hit the fan and the trust and love was gone.  That's probably when you saw what you saw.  And...if I remember correctly...after the cheating, they only had makeup sex once.

I agree the others have their problems.  Gia, especially, didn't even belong on RLC.

Hey, everyone. I Speak Spanish and I saw the video and this is what happens:

I’m sorry if my English it’s not quite good.

Stefan said to her that he is not happy fighting always for the same reason (?)

They broke up after 2 years

Alma falls to the floor and Stefan didn’t saw her after a few seconds that he notices that Alma fells.

Alma hit her head when she fell and she start crying loud and begin him to no leave her because she need him and she is in love with him and she would not get over.

Stefan calls the paramedics and he give the address and the security code from the building, I personally didn’t care that.

So the paramedics were on their way so Stefan tries to tell Alma to calm down because if she is in that condition when the paramedics arrive they will take her to the hospital.

After that he repeats her that he is not happy with her and then she start crying and begin him again, the paramedics came to the apartment and they start making a few questions like:

-What's your name?

-Almelia

-What happen to you?

-Stefan interrupt to say: She falls to the floor I didn’t see her and she hit her head, we were breaking up when this happens.

-It’s the first time that this happens to you?

-No

Then Stefan answers his phone and goes far from the camera I didn’t hear what he says, and the paramedics were helping ALMELIA and asking her for the documents etc.

-Do you have your sanitary card?

-no, yes yes, but I don’t know where is it (and I think Stefan finish the call and show the sanitary card to them)

-how old are you?

-20 (1993)

blablabla the paramedics try to convince her to go to the hospital and she doesn’t want to go. Then they try to calm her down and they ask again if she wanted to go to the hospital and she say no, but Stefan said lets go I go with you, and them the recording stop.

they take Almelia to the hospital.