alma is crying and stefan is packing the luggage

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's weird how anything even went wrong. All they do is wake up, eat breakfast, and then play League of Legends ALL DAY LONG.

Maybe Stefan got mad because Alma didn't protect him in the game?

"Stefan: OMG noob gf, report and break up!"

;D

I don't think it was Stefan... At one point he was on the couch being grumpy, and then boom. All cameras were offline. He couldn't go through all the rooms that fast.

I guess you're right, I just thought I saw him taking power cords (probably from something completely unrelated) from the floor at the very same time cams went off, so I thought it possible... never really liked the guy though, so it's probably me just being biased.

I'll post a video could you translate it for us later on?

Sure, if i can hear what they say i'll translate, no problem

It's weird how anything even went wrong. All they do is wake up, eat breakfast, and then play League of Legends ALL DAY LONG.

Maybe Stefan got mad because Alma didn't protect him in the game?

"Stefan: OMG noob gf, report and break up!"

;D

Don't forget that he took his rage out in real life instead of in-game, lol!

Guest giuseppe r

If Stefan had a fight with Alma for the game, he's a jerk. I have always suspected that he was together with Alma just for sex. Poor Alma, if I had the chance to be there with her, cover it with affection and love. Stefan go to hell.

I don't think it was Stefan... At one point he was on the couch being grumpy, and then boom. All cameras were offline. He couldn't go through all the rooms that fast.

I guess you're right, I just thought I saw him taking power cords (probably from something completely unrelated) from the floor at the very same time cams went off, so I thought it possible... never really liked the guy though, so it's probably me just being biased.

Here it is

This is the hidden content, please

Here it is

At work right now, can't make a full translation right now but a fast skipping over it is:

-Stephan says they argue way too much and he can't stand it.

-Alma is really hard to understand sometimes (panic attack and all, to be expected), but most of it is "please don't go".

-Stephan says that were he to stay, it would be for pitty, and he's not going to.

At this point ambulance people arrive.

Will post a more complete and detailed one when back home, in 5-6 hours.

EDIT: Also, Hi Stephan! i see you reading us

Seems like everything is okay now. Stefan is sitting at the computer and Alma is walking around in her underwear, standing next to him. Saw her give him a kiss and they look happy, so I guess it's okay. For now, you never know what might pop up later.

Edit: Guessing it's time for make up sex, seems like everything is ok now.