alma is crying and stefan is packing the luggage

Thanks guispan for your interpretation.  People like you are a very valuable asset to Camcaps.

Based on your post, it sounds like Almelia is a nut job...possibly need to to be in a mental hospital...at the very least, should have psychiatric counseling.

edit:  I want to add, guispan, that I tip my hat to you for not posting their address.  This couple has enough problems without some nutjob getting that info from CamCaps and making their life even more miserable.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kevinbsam7

Stefan calls the paramedics and he give the address and the security code from the building, I personally didn’t care that.

Didn't get the address?

Guest NullBurner

Thank you guispan for the translation, it will give us a better understanding of the whole drama.

btw. Almelia is a beautiful name :)

Hey, everyone. I Speak Spanish and I saw the video and this is what happens:

I’m sorry if my English it’s not quite good.

Stefan said to her that he is not happy fighting always for the same reason (?)

They broke up after 2 years

Alma falls to the floor and Stefan didn’t saw her after a few seconds that he notices that Alma fells.

Alma hit her head when she fell and she start crying loud and begin him to no leave her because she need him and she is in love with him and she would not get over.

Stefan calls the paramedics and he give the address and the security code from the building, I personally didn’t care that.

So the paramedics were on their way so Stefan tries to tell Alma to calm down because if she is in that condition when the paramedics arrive they will take her to the hospital.

After that he repeats her that he is not happy with her and then she start crying and begin him again, the paramedics came to the apartment and they start making a few questions like:

-What's your name?

-Almelia

-What happen to you?

-Stefan interrupt to say: She falls to the floor I didn’t see her and she hit her head, we were breaking up when this happens.

-It’s the first time that this happens to you?

-No

Then Stefan answers his phone and goes far from the camera I didn’t hear what he says, and the paramedics were helping ALMELIA and asking her for the documents etc.

-Do you have your sanitary card?

-no, yes yes, but I don’t know where is it (and I think Stefan finish the call and show the sanitary card to them)

-how old are you?

-20 (1993)

blablabla the paramedics try to convince her to go to the hospital and she doesn’t want to go. Then they try to calm her down and they ask again if she wanted to go to the hospital and she say no, but Stefan said lets go I go with you, and them the recording stop.

they take Almelia to the hospital.

Thanks man, didn't really have the time yesterday (or today for that matter) to make the translation myself... just got home, past midnight over here.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest giuseppe r

The health card is a document that serves to have various medical services and outpatient. Unlike the U.S.A. that if you do not have insurance, do not nobody care, in all European countries is guaranteed medical care for people who need them.

I agree, sucks to see Alma go but he is a dick and treats her like shit. She deserves so much better then him.

To Alma, thanks for being apart of RLC. Sucks u have to go but in this world u do what u have to do. Get well and good luck, hope to see u again in the future.. cheers!

Guest Krysez

You shouldn't have posted that "sanitary card". You know the CC beggars will be pleading with you to PM a copy to them soon.

I agree, sucks to see Alma go but he is a dick and treats her like shit. She deserves so much better then him.

To Alma, thanks for being apart of RLC. Sucks u have to go but in this world u do what u have to do. Get well and good luck, hope to see u again in the future.. cheers!

they never left made up and is still in the Apt