They have Visitors!

it's not a surprise see dasha/demid here,j think the dasha appart is in the same building,

j'm not reallly exciting see these two here,j will prefer see new guests,there is just the girl all dressed in black are new here,j don't talk the guys guests,

nobody else have problem with the streaming today?that's not work very good

My streaming keeps freezing and breaking up also.

non, pas de problème pour le moment...vide ton cache

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bobbyjoe

it's not a surprise see dasha/demid here,j think the dasha appart is in the same building,

j'm not reallly exciting see these two here,j will prefer see new guests,there is just the girl all dressed in black are new here,j don't talk the guys guests,

nobody else have problem with the streaming today?that's not work very good

My streaming keeps freezing and breaking up also.

non, pas de problème pour le moment...vide ton cache

le streaming ne tient pas,au bout de 2 minutes,j'ai le symbole lecture qui reste en plein mileu de l'écran avec le streaming qui continu,je comprend rien,çà fait quelques heures que c'est comme çà et apparement je suis pas le seul à avoir ce problème,çà vient de rlc,pas de mon pc

By troubling questions why no sex couple:

Dialogue

Lady in blue - And as you the first week of life together?

Egor - While nothing. I was sick, he went home to Polina at Easter, now Polina is sick.

Its basically it is not too annoying.

Now they are a guy in shorts discussing the ship's power plants. Dialogue Egor work or probation at the shipyard or dockyard.

The clock on my kitchen stream is about 15 minutes behind. That is probably because it keeps freezing. I have tried refreshing, but it is still slow. The thumbnails show a different picture than the 'live' stream.  It is definitely a server problem.

The clocks from other apartments and rooms are all correct. It is just Polina's kitchen that is very slow.

Girlfriend went home. She refused to sleep in a room with cameras. But gently. Promising to surprise a guy home and asking not to be drunk heavily. The guy will spend the night in the guest room (cam 1-2). Egor and Polina in the bedroom.

Lady in blue communicates with one of the broken pair RLC but I do not understand how.

Guest bobbyjoe

ok,thanks slava,we will see if egor return sleep on the couch tomorrow night,j'm curious of that

Girlfriend went home. She refused to sleep in a room with cameras. But gently. Promising to surprise a guy home and asking not to be drunk heavily. The guy will spend the night in the guest room (cam 1-2). Egor and Polina in the bedroom.

Lady in blue communicates with one of the broken pair RLC but I do not understand how.

Egor must pray that the couple sleeps at home! He could finally sleep in the same bed as polina!

ok,thanks slava,we will see if egor return sleep on the couch tomorrow night,j'm curious of that

Guy in shorts overnight stays (should have stayed with the girl, but she leaves) - sleep in room 1-2 cam. Dasha&Demid and couple Lady in blue&man - go home at night (near live).

Polina has not been very friendly towards Egor's affections tonight.

Polina hurt women's places. Therefore, it has a negative attitude to the touch, it hurts.

Guy in shorts overnight stays (should have stayed with the girl, but she leaves) - sleep in room 1-2 cam. Dasha&Demid and couple Lady in blue&man - go home at night (near live).

the girl with the guy in short is still in the kitchen.