They have Visitors!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dasha&Demid and Lady in blue - leave.

Friend in shorts at room and Egor with Polina in the bedroom. Who is it meant to write video in half an hour, an hour and maybe that will be.

Or not -  Lady in blue perhaps one goes. Her boyfriend just sleeping in the house - he was drunk too and can not go.

Guest bobbyjoe

Lady's in Blue boyfriend is taking a shower?  :o

Lady's in Blue boyfriend  STAY HOME! In 1-2 cam sex is 100%.

Friend sleeps in the kitchen.

slava;j start thinking you work for rlc for say that for try more members suscribe.

100 % sex,lol,100 % nothing for sure,this girl  have never doing something interesting in dasha appartment.

in 5 mn,you will say: 100 % sex for sure with polina-egor !

slava;j start thinking you work for rlc for say that for try more members suscribe.

100 % sex,lol,100 % nothing for sure,this girl  have never doing something interesting in dasha appartment

Girl wants a holiday. But now her boyfriend turned away and turned off.

And my opinion RLC ejected 30 bucks. Even from the knowledge of Russian.

Holiday ? What does it mean ?

Girl wants a holiday - Russian classical expression  - "Девушка хочет праздника". This means it is warmed, wants to dance, hang out, fucked.

100 % sex,lol,100 % nothing for sure,this girl  have never doing something interesting in dasha appartment

Girl wants a holiday. But now her boyfriend turned away and turned off.

Holiday ? What does it mean ?

lLady blue was in heat! and yet, it just put to bed all dressed! I was hoping at least a shower! hoping that it is recovering, otherwise, it's dead! :o :-[ :-\

I think it's dead. Thankfully we had Alina and Anton fucking for an hour.