http://voyeur-villa.com/

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn, I ve missed that event this night...

Did something happen between Lilu and Mark?

They are now listed as "Bedroom Lilu&Mark". But think, this is fake....

Do not believe... has not said anything. Do they are sleeping together in bed? I just I have seen to Lilu on the single bed. On the one hand not me surprise... but on the other hand, I do not think that Lilu wants something with Mark, not me gives that feeling and I think remember that first night or second, they slept together in bed but they did nothing.

I think as long as Lilu is dreaming about her night with Roma, then Mark has no chance...

So we have to wait for the next travel of Sabina or Lilu will catch another good guy as boyfriend...

Let´s dream, but she should not wait sooo long with next sex.

You are right, seems to be bi. let´s hope that the other girl will come back. This massage was great, but I also had to watch Roma.

But now the room seems to be occupied with this guy Mark. I was so happy when I saw him with another girl, but he damaged this possibility with his to heavy attacks.

It seems to me that this guy (Rome) has worked it is very well! While Sabina in the villa, you fuck Sabina, and when Sabina is missing some days, they fuck to Lilu again. Very well!!! This until Sabina finds out or caught them clear...

this guy is a looser would bebetter to have three girls and one guy on the app he is a big fat guy poor lilu who have to share her bed with him

Poor Lilu, I agree with you. But the guy Mark has obviously some protection, he stays already since about 2 weeks and was just sleeping beside 3 different girls. Would hope that with tomorrows party a miracle will happen  and a girl will like him....

I am afraid that Roma & Lilu will not happen again and Sabina will not agree with 3 some. But Roma would manage it, for sure. But please then not under cover and full light. Must be worth the high fees for the villa!