http://voyeur-villa.com/

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did somebody see when Lilu has left?

I found in twitter following message from @EvilXaWizard :

@voyeur_villa lilu just waved into the camera, has she left the project?

but having no experience with twitter, I can´t find answer from the villa.

I think that if Lilu has left the apartment then they would have announced on twitter like they did with Roma and Mark. Plus her name is still on the bedroom with Milka.

I see that Milka has gone. I am hoping that she comes back with guests.

I think that if Lilu has left the apartment then they would have announced on twitter like they did with Roma and Mark. Plus her name is still on the bedroom with Milka.

I see that Milka has gone. I am hoping that she comes back with guests.

You are right with Lilu, on the other side they cannot announce that there is only one guest left. Just to win time..

You must check again the picin twitter: Milka art. The left foot is now also painted. promising?

I voted on the poll that they should bring in single guys to add in with the girls. But at this point I do not care if they bring in guys or girls. It has been too long since the poll ended and nobody has been brought in. It does not make any sense unless there is something that they do not share with us on twitter.

I voted on the poll that they should bring in single guys to add in with the girls. But at this point I do not care if they bring in guys or girls. It has been too long since the poll ended and nobody has been brought in. It does not make any sense unless there is something that they do not share with us on twitter.

it seems to me, without Roma they are helpless. They cannot identify new candidates, this MagicMike and the young guy the day before looked for me like being "bought". Just as Milka.

it´s like a dead road, we are half way.

This apartment can not work this way. As the new resident arrived Milka was still asleep. Not a very good start. Signed contract, cooked tea and then a phone call while the just arraived guy was waiting in the kitchen. Hospitality is different. ;)

The new residents makes a very oblique impression. The baggage consists of a plastic bag. The first thing he took from the bag new some new socks. Has he just bought them?  Where did they get this guy from? Picked up off the street or immediately out of jail?  :o

Milka try to avoid eye contact and does not look happy. I am very surprised. Very bad re-start. The vote was for the addition of new women, right? And if they add a guy, why do not wait until Lilu is back. That would ease the situation somewhat.

Hopefully my first impression is wrong. She might just be tired and he is a bit disorganized. We will see.  ::)

If u had checked the tweetflow on their site u would have seen on july 15 they said lilu will be gone for a few Days, this flow is on voyeur-villa site if u scroll down from the cam.

If u had checked the tweetflow on their site u would have seen on july 15 they said lilu will be gone for a few Days, this flow is on voyeur-villa site if u scroll down from the cam.

Thanks, but the twitterlines are not always 100% reliable...few days is ur assumption, but what means in Russia "soon" ?