http://voyeur-villa.com/

I, do not think that this is fun any more. Perhaps after 10 rejections he simply needs to stop to force himself to the girls so intense.

I find it difficult to assess the situation. It looks somehow as the girls need to participate, but would prefer to finish the thing. Stange.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I, do not think that this is fun any more. Perhaps after 10 rejections he simply needs to stop to force himself to the girls so intense.

I find it difficult to assess the situation. It looks somehow as the girls need to participate, but would prefer to finish the thing. Stange.

Lilu is not giving it up and Milkas face says it all she is done.

Now that the other guys have left, time to hang out with the pressure of sex. Funny even starting to drink. Like watching this the other guys are a little pushy. These guy young guys make them feel safe.

I think Milka likes the short haired guy, she talks to him a lot and even smiles.

Now that the other guys have left, time to hang out with the pressure of sex. Funny even starting to drink. Like watching this the other guys are a little pushy. These guy young guys make them feel safe.

I think Milka likes the short haired guy, she talks to him a lot and even smiles.

I agree with that bean, the problem is she has been talking to some guy outside of the house. She usually talks to him about 3 to 4 in morning. Interesting to see how this will play out.

Four guys dismissed in one night. ;)

The first duo because they pushed to mutch. The remaining due because there was not considered to be equivalent. Almost pitifully as the guys turn out the light try make party. The girl had simply ignored them. ;)

The important thing was the short trip to the non public room, to get new paying customers. Sad.

Hello everyone ;

quick question- has anyone experienced this problem: my account with Voyeur villa is showing "Pay for access" although it showed "16 days left" this afternoon when i logged in.

If yes; how did you resolve the problem ? i dont want to feel like they stealing my money half way into my premium access .

thanks !