http://voyeur-villa.com/

Now, I do not even understand this thread and i am realy ashamed to be a part of it.

Sure this page is not in his best shape now. But, the girls do good and the current visitor fits and is not an actor or a freak. Give them some time and maybe one or two additional residents. It is going in the right direction now. Or do you want to have this clown back?

The first positiv development during the last weeks and here the little children are crying. It is one thing to make fun of the role of an actor. But this is about real people. Please show some respect. Without them, there is nothing to see.

I count more than 200 people watching the bedroom. So, do you realize that you represent at maximum 1% of the current members.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now, I do not even understand this thread and i am realy ashamed to be a part of it.

Sure this page is not in his best shape now. But, the girls do good and the current visitor fits and is not an actor or a freak. Give them some time and maybe one or two additional residents. It is going in the right direction now. Or do you want to have this clown back?

The first positiv development during the last weeks and here the little children are crying. It is one thing to make fun of the role of an actor. But this is about real people. Please show some respect. Without them, there is nothing to see.

I count more than 200 people watching the bedroom. So, do you realize that you represent at maximum 1% of the current members.

The Girls do their best? Are u joking one is there less then half the time (Lilu) and apparently lives Another Life outside the Place so why she is allowed to stay there is just sick, And milka sure she is a Beautiful girl, but does nothing fun at all more than sit with her phone. Funny u guys say give them some time and things will start to happen, alot of time has passed and still the Place is boring as hell. Stop defending vv and stop making payments to a Company that dont care, they laugh at u all the way to the bank sucking ure Money out. If they cared they would have thrown Lilu out and done something like bring all new people in.

I can imagine hat vv is asking lilu To stay despite oft her New life outside being the only remaining attraction here. It is anyhow heard to unterstand that after the clear voting for girls one guy after the other is presented. Lilu has proven with Roma her right to stay here, but Milka did not show anything. Very nice synthetic hair is not enough.

This is not your decision. The only decision you can make is whether you still paying for it or not.

Both girls live there and have endured a lot, especially the last few days. I think both have earned mutch more respect.

You can be angry about the vv management. It's even easy to understand for me. They still have the text on the front page that at least in between the lines implies that there will also sex to be seen.

But I do not think that the girls has committed for sex. Probably they move exactly in the framework that has been agreed with the management. That the management want to force more form the girls is, due to the last visitors, very obvious. And it also obvious that they can not find girls, or maybe not even try to find girls, there are willing to have sex in front of the cameras. But that's is a management thing.

For me it is not important that everything is open. But, if the majority of viewers think like you, the page will close soon. And for me, that would be ok, because of the failed management. Due to the girls, I hope for a better future. But maybe the real better future is located outside the villa. I do not know. And both girls appear more than able to make that decision independently.

They had fun last night. That was not acting. So relax and wait. They're back on track.

For me, that was the last post in this thread.

This is not your decision. The only decision you can make is whether you still paying for it or not.

Both girls live there and have endured a lot, especially the last few days. I think both have earned mutch more respect.

You can be angry about the vv management. It's even easy to understand for me. They still have the text on the front page that at least in between the lines implies that there will also sex to be seen.

But I do not think that the girls has committed for sex. Probably they move exactly in the framework that has been agreed with the management. That the management want to force more form the girls is, due to the last visitors, very obvious. And it also obvious that they can not find girls, or maybe not even try to find girls, there are willing to have sex in front of the cameras. But that's is a management thing.

For me it is not important that everything is open. But, if the majority of viewers think like you, the page will close soon. And for me, that would be ok, because of the failed management. Due to the girls, I hope for a better future. But maybe the real better future is located outside the villa. I do not know. And both girls appear more than able to make that decision independently.

They had fun last night. That was not acting. So relax and wait. They're back on track.

For me, that was the last post in this thread.

So relax and wait. They're back on track.

Why you are then leaving???? Relax and wait.....