http://voyeur-villa.com/

You know that I have to put my two cent worth in:

I really like the new girl, very pretty and a great laugh. She is still getting use to the cameras, however she had no problem having sex in front of the cameras. He seem to be more concern with the cameras than she did. They were under the covers but only Partially from the waist down was cover.

I really hope she stays she could bring some life back to the villa. The best thing so far is that she very rarely is on her cell phone. The two of them seem to have some chemistry so hopefully we will see more interaction between them in the future.

I also noticed that her bags are by the front door, which makes me believe she is only temporary visiting the villa. I have pic's last night but afraid to post them and scare her off.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

.....  . I have pic's last night but afraid to post them and scare her off.

That certainly applies to CC in general.  I think, It would be good idea to limit the photos and videos to the public cameras, in general. But I think here I meet not the spirit of this forum.

Bean I with you with not posting either. I was waiting to see if Milka showed her the site and was waiting for her reaction. I hope they teach Milka about sleeping to much also and getting up and dressed for the day.

The dress code for Milka is same - day & night. You should know.

Bean I with you with not posting either. I was waiting to see if Milka showed her the site and was waiting for her reaction. I hope they teach Milka about sleeping to much also and getting up and dressed for the day.

I know just hoping new couples habits will start to rub off on her. Milka is pretty to look at but I want her to have a life like her new friends. Not just a cam girl doing nothing. She reads the post we find that boring. Milka when you read this go hangout with your friends, or go meet some new friends. Heck go to a park and get some sun. Enjoy life girl.

I know just hoping new couples habits will start to rub off on her. Milka is pretty to look at but I want her to have a life like her new friends. Not just a cam girl doing nothing. She reads the post we find that boring. Milka when you read this go hangout with your friends, or go meet some new friends. Heck go to a park and get some sun. Enjoy life girl.

Milka, you must do something. You cannot do this job till of your life. Lilu is preparing her way and you cannot wait simply to join her. It will be not your way. But YOU must go on and become active.

Have Milka and guests argued about something? It looks as if Milka tries to avoid to get in contact with them. I do not understand, because they got along very well with each other yesterday. Did anyone here has an explanation?

I was for a week watching Milka

she is ill(

not sleep at night and drinking medication

I guess why it is so sluggish

get well Milka :( :'(

This illness is normal for her since about 8 weeks, to to go very late or early to sleep and raise in the afternoon. SInce some days she is coughing, therefore some medication.

But maybe she doesn´t want to disturb the young couple.....  ;)