http://voyeur-villa.com/

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was expectable. If they wanted to stay longer, they would have carried the bag into the bedroom. Too bad. The two would have been truly ideal for a restart in the villa.

Obviously milka spend time outside the villa. And, I am pleased that milka is doing so. This view is based to a large extent on assumptions i made and my wish that she's fine. And currently there will be probably many places with more fun as in the villa. … But I do not mean this as an advice, because I think that we have far too little information to be able to give useful advice about the life of milka or anyone else in VV or RLC.  At least I know nothing about the contracts, the payment or the real life of the residents. And each of these points or other things could be necessary to be taken into consideration befor a meaningful advice can be given.

So, I'm currently very happy that the villa is empty. Even though I don't know why or whether it is a good thing.

That was expectable. If they wanted to stay longer, they would have carried the bag into the bedroom. Too bad. The two would have been truly ideal for a restart in the villa.

Obviously milka spend time outside the villa. And, I am pleased that milka is doing so. This view is based to a large extent on assumptions i made and my wish that she's fine. And currently there will be probably many places with more fun as in the villa. … But I do not mean this as an advice, because I think that we have far too little information to be able to give useful advice about the life of milka or anyone else in VV or RLC.  At least I know nothing about the contracts, the payment or the real life of the residents. And each of these points or other things could be necessary to be taken into consideration befor a meaningful advice can be given.

So, I'm currently very happy that the villa is empty. Even though I don't know why or whether it is a good thing.

Watching the "couple" yesterday, more and more got clear that it is a fake. There was not any sign of affection, no kiss, no hug. However, the girl lokks like she wants to continue. The sex she liked for sure. They were paid to have sex, like actors are paid in theatre for their performance and should keep the viewers or attract new ones. Another scripted theatre but the regisseur is an amateur.

For an empty villa there will be not so many friends, I guess. You might be alone with this attitude, because everybody should get what he is paying for. The girls/the residents have benefits, money or whatsoever, and should deliver. For my salary I have to work, very simple. 

Lilu is now away the 4th day in a row, obviously she has not yet found a BF with enough money to live with him.

And Milka, hmmm what´s to say? It´s high time? Because if she would leave then VV will be under pressure to do something seriously. And where are the new apartments VV was speaking about in the beginning?

Watching the "couple" yesterday, more and more got clear that it is a fake. There was not any sign of affection, no kiss, no hug. However, the girl lokks like she wants to continue. The sex she liked for sure. They were paid to have sex, like actors are paid in theatre for their performance and should keep the viewers or attract new ones. Another scripted theatre but the regisseur is an amateur.

For an empty villa there will be not so many friends, I guess. You might be alone with this attitude, because everybody should get what he is paying for. The girls/the residents have benefits, money or whatsoever, and should deliver. For my salary I have to work, very simple. 

Lilu is now away the 4th day in a row, obviously she has not yet found a BF with enough money to live with him.

And Milka, hmmm what´s to say? It´s high time? Because if she would leave then VV will be under pressure to do something seriously. And where are the new apartments VV was speaking about in the beginning?

If that was acting, thay have convinced me. I think, there are a real couple. (Info: I didn't saw the sex)

I suspect also, the they have been paid for the sex. And I could imagine that VV-management has been trying to make it look like as they have meet in the villa for the first time. In any case, you now had the sex in the villa that you requested so often. Still not satisfied?

Maybe it's time to realize that they page has no future. … But … Maybe the two come back, or there are new guests. Maybe even a few new residents. … Just wait. …  If you no longer like the current content of the page, you can still cancel your subscription.

I have mixed feelings about Milka being gone good for her sad for us. I hope she is happy where ever she is and having fun. I agree with Spielo Lilu is just waiting for the right situation to jump ship. VV needs to do something quick or they will lose the rest of their viewers. Empty apartment isn't going to get you viewers.

I have mixed feelings about Milka being gone good for her sad for us. I hope she is happy where ever she is and having fun. I agree with Spielo Lilu is just waiting for the right situation to jump ship. VV needs to do something quick or they will lose the rest of their viewers. Empty apartment isn't going to get you viewers.

I agree bean hope Milka is having some serious fun, it may be good for us she may find someone. As for Lilu she has decide to be an adult and enjoy herself and her life. She knows walking around naked all day is not real as we know that. We as viewers have to decide why we are viewing, for sex, for entertainment, or just for the thrill to view into someone else's life.

I agree bean hope Milka is having some serious fun, it may be good for us she may find someone. As for Lilu she has decide to be an adult and enjoy herself and her life. She knows walking around naked all day is not real as we know that. We as viewers have to decide why we are viewing, for sex, for entertainment, or just for the thrill to view into someone else's life.

Zman, finally, we are understanding us. To view the LIFE  I can agree totally, but not to theatre and to life with some exclusions. Theatre is provided by the VV steering comittee and exclusions from life are decisions from Lilu and Milka. If they want to exclude their sex life from the villa, then they are wrong in such a project and need to leave. The sooner the better.

Zman, finally, we are understanding us. To view the LIFE  I can agree totally, but not to theatre and to life with some exclusions. Theatre is provided by the VV steering comittee and exclusions from life are decisions from Lilu and Milka. If they want to exclude their sex life from the villa, then they are wrong in such a project and need to leave. The sooner the better.

Sorry still don't understand you. This is the girls life, if they chose not to share their sex life their choice. Milka not sure she has a sex life but it is what you are currently watching.To many here are acting like victims. In life if a company misrepresents its self you the consumer have the right not to do business with them. It seems many are not happy with site, don't do business with them anymore. Don't give them your money, don't watch it is simply.

Sorry still don't understand you. This is the girls life, if they chose not to share their sex life their choice. Milka not sure she has a sex life but it is what you are currently watching.To many here are acting like victims. In life if a company misrepresents its self you the consumer have the right not to do business with them. It seems many are not happy with site, don't do business with them anymore. Don't give them your money, don't watch it is simply.

In real life it is not only my right to stop business with non-performing company, but even more to claim what I have paid for. Have a look to the guidelines and promises on the homepage! As they collect money in advance there is the only possibility to claim for the non-performed content afterwards. What i will do in the future is another thing.

The girls are part of the "business" and for sure they have accepted contracts not being in conflict with the site´s official guidelines. It is a business, not a welfare.

Sorry, this may sound hard, but it is simply fact.