http://voyeur-villa.com/

Has anyone heard anything from VV they do not respond to my emails. Two days with nobody in the apartment is not a good thing is VV done should we all cancel are subscriptions? It would be nice if they let us know what is going on.

Last reaction from tech support I got Sunday night.. But no reaction from help@ since about 2 weeks, no reaction on my re-twitter yesterday.

Apt is empty since yesterday noontime?

My subscription is running another 19 days, so I cannot cancel now.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have mixed feelings about Milka being gone good for her sad for us. I hope she is happy where ever she is and having fun. I agree with Spielo Lilu is just waiting for the right situation to jump ship. VV needs to do something quick or they will lose the rest of their viewers. Empty apartment isn't going to get you viewers.

I agree bean hope Milka is having some serious fun, it may be good for us she may find someone. As for Lilu she has decide to be an adult and enjoy herself and her life. She knows walking around naked all day is not real as we know that. We as viewers have to decide why we are viewing, for sex, for entertainment, or just for the thrill to view into someone else's life.

Zman, finally, we are understanding us. To view the LIFE  I can agree totally, but not to theatre and to life with some exclusions. Theatre is provided by the VV steering comittee and exclusions from life are decisions from Lilu and Milka. If they want to exclude their sex life from the villa, then they are wrong in such a project and need to leave. The sooner the better.

Sorry still don't understand you. This is the girls life, if they chose not to share their sex life their choice. Milka not sure she has a sex life but it is what you are currently watching.To many here are acting like victims. In life if a company misrepresents its self you the consumer have the right not to do business with them. It seems many are not happy with site, don't do business with them anymore. Don't give them your money, don't watch it is simply.

In real life it is not only my right to stop business with non-performing company, but even more to claim what I have paid for. Have a look to the guidelines and promises on the homepage! As they collect money in advance there is the only possibility to claim for the non-performed content afterwards. What i will do in the future is another thing.

The girls are part of the "business" and for sure they have accepted contracts not being in conflict with the site´s official guidelines. It is a business, not a welfare.

Sorry, this may sound hard, but it is simply fact.

It getting ridiculous. You knew the status of the page and you decided to continue your subscription. Maybe you've just made a mistake. Accept it, and leave the page. That's all very simple.

You have paid only $ 30. And due to the FAQ, the payment is for the cameras in the house.  The cameras operate. … Done. … Simple. … Very simple.

It is obvious, that the manament should do a much better job. But I do not think that there are happy about the current status. Maybe, they are just unable to do it better. And considering the decreasing viewer count, i suspect they will close the page soon. Not every business is successful. Very simple, too.

There is only one thing which annoys me. This constant nagging about the residents. I think, It is important to understand that you do not own the people in the villa! And no matter what you think about the page, you should show respect to the the residents.

I have mixed feelings about Milka being gone good for her sad for us. I hope she is happy where ever she is and having fun. I agree with Spielo Lilu is just waiting for the right situation to jump ship. VV needs to do something quick or they will lose the rest of their viewers. Empty apartment isn't going to get you viewers.

I agree bean hope Milka is having some serious fun, it may be good for us she may find someone. As for Lilu she has decide to be an adult and enjoy herself and her life. She knows walking around naked all day is not real as we know that. We as viewers have to decide why we are viewing, for sex, for entertainment, or just for the thrill to view into someone else's life.

Zman, finally, we are understanding us. To view the LIFE  I can agree totally, but not to theatre and to life with some exclusions. Theatre is provided by the VV steering comittee and exclusions from life are decisions from Lilu and Milka. If they want to exclude their sex life from the villa, then they are wrong in such a project and need to leave. The sooner the better.

Sorry still don't understand you. This is the girls life, if they chose not to share their sex life their choice. Milka not sure she has a sex life but it is what you are currently watching.To many here are acting like victims. In life if a company misrepresents its self you the consumer have the right not to do business with them. It seems many are not happy with site, don't do business with them anymore. Don't give them your money, don't watch it is simply.

In real life it is not only my right to stop business with non-performing company, but even more to claim what I have paid for. Have a look to the guidelines and promises on the homepage! As they collect money in advance there is the only possibility to claim for the non-performed content afterwards. What i will do in the future is another thing.

The girls are part of the "business" and for sure they have accepted contracts not being in conflict with the site´s official guidelines. It is a business, not a welfare.

Sorry, this may sound hard, but it is simply fact.

It getting ridiculous. You knew the status of the page and you decided to continue your subscription. Maybe you've just made a mistake. Accept it, and leave the page. That's all very simple.

You have paid only $ 30. And due to the FAQ, the payment is for the cameras in the house.  The cameras operate. … Done. … Simple. … Very simple.

It is obvious, that the manament should do a much better job. But I do not think that there are happy about the current status. Maybe, they are just unable to do it better. And considering the decreasing viewer count, i suspect they will close the page soon. Not every business is successful. Very simple, too.

There is only one thing which annoys me. This constant nagging about the residents. I think, It is important to understand that you do not own the people in the villa! And no matter what you think about the page, you should show respect to the the residents.

Box thinking is simple. Very simple and makes your life easy!

On the end, it will be good if the apt remains empty, then a decision is needed. To shut down this site or... to do something essential.

I do have respect to others, but if somebody answers to me with "Fuck" then my respect for this person is decreasing.

But annoying is also the thinking to be able to protect these girls from the bad world. They are more closer to the prostitution scenery in Moscow than to elementary school.

Obviously they all had 2 days off:

@spielo1

@voyeur_villa

Where is the nice couple from the weekend? And where is Milka?

VoyeurVilla

@voyeur_villa

11. Aug.

@spielo1 She's having her personal stuff. Soon she ll be back

To the question about the couple no answer.

And milka is alone at the Place again as usual. Vv staff is doing a really shitty job getting people to live there. Honestly everyone stop renewing ur subscriptions. And how lilu still can have a spot there is unbelieveble shes never there anyway get her the fuck out and replaced.

The big suitcase seems to be new and looks like preparation for removal of Lilu?

I hope so. I've been wanting to see her gone ever since Roma left. I knew she would have sex or do anything interesting again since that time. I want to see Milka go too since she is never going to do anything either. This house is a joke and the people that run this site have no idea what they are doing.