http://voyeur-villa.com/

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

VoyeurVilla ‏@voyeur_villa  46m46 minutes ago

Today will be a break of broadcasting. We are going to clean up the apt. Tomorrow new birdies! It's gonna be wow!!!

That's what I had imagined.  The Russian "tomorrow" will be probably on Monday. ;)

Just a joke. It's very good that they prepare everything properly. Perhaps there will be a few improvements to the cameras, too.

Well, that thay offer a "3 days trial access". I will then decide on Monday whether it is "wow" or not.  8)

Its 2:00 in VV so does that mean we have about 12 hours or 36 hours tell the new "birdies" show up?

You are good.... train from Bishkek should arrive at 2 PM in Moscow. plus about 1 hour transfer so at 3 PM...

My dream of 2nd bathroom cam on opposite side doesn´t look to have become true. Girls from Kirgisia are really worth to see from both sides  ;)

For sure, after arrival meeting with VV stuff with first instructions:

- you have to have shower very soon

- you must run around in panties or naked

- you must organize big party tonight.

- you must do everything to pleasure the audience to get more clicks

good VV team.... ;)

For sure, after arrival meeting with VV stuff with first instructions:

- you have to have shower very soon

- you must run around in panties or naked

- you must organize big party tonight.

- you must do everything to pleasure the audience to get more clicks

good VV team.... ;)

and we want......

69243060_1_(1).jpg 69243062_3.jpg 69243066_cam13_(18).jpg 69243068_cam14_(9).jpg 69243070_cam14_(35).jpg

Yesterday, I received a three days compensation. Thanks for that, i did not expected it. :)

This is not the first time that VV doing something like that. So i do not think this page is a deliberate trap. They want to do it right, but unfortunately, they failed repeatedly.  It does not look as if there will be any new residents moving in today. Due to the alredy credited days, I assume that something unexpected has come up. Maybe we know more tomorrow. ;)

But today, the villa was empty. Too bad, a additional bit of reputation is lost. It would have been better to say directly, that they need a few more days before the project can restart.

I just hope, that thay do not invite gaps fillers again. I prefer to wait a few more days (or weeks ;) )  for a successful restart. I suspect, that even RLC has such problems. But, they do not use advance notice and have additional apartments to avoid a complete void. Perhaps the approach of VV is simpy not implemented big enough. The day has still a few hours. Maybe.

In any case, we should just be patient. Perhaps the page will recover. And if not, the world will run safely without VV.