http://voyeur-villa.com/

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It goes forward with VV. There have still a lot of problems. But, most of them are technical now and I realy think, that the current way could work. I have not written anything for some time and would like to „briefly“ summarize my impressions. :)

The most important change are undoubtedly the new residents. The second couple in VV-1 seams likeable to me. Nova looks very good and has a really infectious laugh. What surprised me is, how both get along with Karen. Unfortunately, this guy still annoys me. But they seams to know how to deal with him. Yesterday I saw him waxing the legs of Nova. So it seams, that he's nevertheless integrated. Maybe he takes the behavior of P&N as example to get a little bit more an real adult. … Like many new residents (also in RLC), P&N started with sex under the blanket. Here I am, however, happy that they overcome there shyness and have started with something. Considering RLC, now the odds are good, that they will soon contine completly normal (without to care about the blanket).

The start of  the VV-2 apparment was a real supprise for me. Obviously VV want to restart the party time from the old appartment here. Unfortunately yesterday it worked out more like a show and not like a real b-day party. This impression was further reinforced because both guys had constantly talked to the cameras. Nevertheless, I believe that this apartment will be very successful. I have at least two reasons for this. First. This morning they were completely normal. Wake up. Speak. Have a shower. Clean up. Speak. Breakfast (or Lunch ;) ) Everything as it should be. They fit together well. And additionally they are good-looking, self-assured and likeable. They fit to the party idea, too. Secondly. They are very open in the area of sex. It realy looks as if they have fun as swingers, too. She is just awesome. What a body. 8) Nice.  And the guys are great, too. The best story of the night was, even though they all just had sex, the two guys are still active and lay side by side to masturbate. Strange, for sure, but when she came back they all started to have sex again. Realy nice! :) And, this time did not seems as planned. Should they preserve this openness and remain so „real“ as the were to this time and during this morning, this apartment will be worth the money.

For the management there is still much to be done. The quality of some of the cameras needs to be be improved. They should also increase the bit rate of the streams, i think. I like the breakdown of the apartments. The combination of living room and kitchen fits very well to the concept. Unfortunately, this room is missing some daylight. In general more lighting is needed, to reduce the noise of the cameras, i think. That should all be doable. Ah! Before I forget, a shower cam for VV-1 would be nice to. So far I have not seen Nova naked, this should not remain like this. ;)

Everything taken together, it can be seen, that VV is serious about the project, now. After my three test days, I will spend the money for the next month, without doubting. Should they continue to improve, I will also like to remain a customer for many more months. :) Now I'm curious about the girlfriend of Ivorian. Hopefully she will move in on Monday.