http://voyeur-villa.com/

any new cams? what have they done?

No new cams and different angle in one of the kitchen cams and in roma/sabina bedroom and i think camera 5 is now lower.

June 8 they said

VoyeurVilla ‏@voyeur_villa  · Jun 8 

Some upcoming updates- extra cam in the lvng room,cam in the loggia, cam5 - replcd and mvd to a better point of view, cam 3 n 8 'll be lower

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm more disappointed with a camera not being added to the loggia. They change both cameras in roma/sabina room cam 3 and 6 and now we can't see outside at all. This house have too many blind spots. Another cam in the living room is also needed.

You all are right and I´ve hunted already the support: "We have some issues with the new cams. Soon they are going to be fix"

If you switch to cam 2 (Lilu bedroom) you see on the right wall a metall stand with a high resolution cam. rather close to the bed... ;)

I´m confident now....

modify: another cam on a stand in the living room, just besides the entrance, in good height

I'm more disappointed with a camera not being added to the loggia. They change both cameras in roma/sabina room cam 3 and 6 and now we can't see outside at all. This house have too many blind spots. Another cam in the living room is also needed.

We got a cam on the balcony now. Why you have to see outside from the bedroom?

We got a cam on the balcony now. Why you have to see outside from the bedroom?

This was in the past before the new cam opened up.

1 turn left to catch the front door but dont lost couch

Acaban de abrir la otra cámara del salón pero tienen muchos problemas. Las vistas de las cámaras siguen siendo penosas y ahora hay que añadir que parece que el streaming no puede con todas las cámaras. Conexión penosa, se pierde y no hay manera de ver las cámaras en óptima resolución. No sabén bien cómo manejar un sitio así! Espero que pidan ayuda, yo estaría encantado de ayudarles.

1 turn left to catch the front door but dont lost couch

..will result in another dead spot at the wardrobe...

move the cam 1m to the right (from viewer´s point) and you would have the entrance. Additionally the TV and loudspeakers would not cry directly into the mic of the cam. And a bit lower please..

Best would be cams with motor : up down left right... zoom