http://voyeur-villa.com/

What is the point of bring someone in if they do not talk. Maybe party later to loosen things up. My suggestion have party with four guys and four girls who ever hooks up offer them a chance to stay.

Your suggestion sounds very practibale and sounds good. Alcohol and strip poker will lead forward...

Why don´t you put this in an email to [email protected] ?

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is the point of bring someone in if they do not talk. Maybe party later to loosen things up. My suggestion have party with four guys and four girls who ever hooks up offer them a chance to stay.

Your suggestion sounds very practibale and sounds good. Alcohol and strip poker will lead forward...

I would but I am trying to see if VV is reading this site. If they follow my suggestion on here than I will know. Darn just gave away they plan.

I would but I am trying to see if VV is reading this site. If they follow my suggestion on here than I will know. Darn just gave away they plan.

If they will arrange for a party this will be nothing new. This would not be a proof, especially after reading your message here to them....

but anyhow, a party with a balanced girl/guy relation would help...

Milka has left the apt or just taking a nap in the restroom?

Well we know who she likes, she fixed food her and the new new guy food and actually talking to him. Wonder if is her boyfriend.

Maybe not yet BF, but she likes him. The other two guys had to shower in the beginning, maybe she will take a bath with him? Little progress to see...

This is the type of guy they need to place in the appartment. I wonder why she has not been invited to this guy before. He makes a good impression and seems to be normal.

But the new guy will leave and the plasic bag guy will stay.  It seems that the VV managment did it wrong again.  >:(

That is the reason why I voted for a shared flat for women. Now we have a ignored resident to make the appartment even more boring. Very bad timeing.

This is the type of guy they need to place in the appartment. I wonder why she has not been invited to this guy before. He makes a good impression and seems to be normal.

But the new guy will leave and the plasic bag guy will stay.  It seems that the VV managment did it wrong again.  >:(

That is the reason why I voted for a shared flat for women. Now we have a ignored resident to make the appartment even more boring. Very bad timeing.

What are talking about.  Nothing has happened so far. Stop ranting and have patience.

What are talking about.  Nothing has happened so far. Stop ranting and have patience.

Hmm, ok.  ;)

Doubt not without hoping, hope not without doubting (Seneca)

The liked guy should be back he left his passport on the table.

Tricky guy. Now he has a reason to come again...

But the behaviour of Milka towards her new "colleague" is not okay. she is not the queen of the villa, bad social component. Sorry for her.