http://voyeur-villa.com/

I hate to say this but I think Lilu has left the project. She left on July 14, 2015 took a lot of cloths with her. Milka wasn't happy about her leaving. Hope I am wrong but it appears she has left.

No, Lilu will not leave the town where Roma is living and go back to the countryside. I think it was anywhere said: 5 days max. She left very early morning 1AM ? on july 15. So you need just one or days more to wait.

But Lilu without boyfriend could also leave her place for another girl or couple.

Her story with Roma was unique because it was "forbidden" and we will never see with something similar again. Maybe the guy in black is waiting for her?

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ beancounter: I also think that we will not see her again.

I also think that lilu will leave the apartment in the next days. She is going to sleep now. It's barely 22:00. I suspect she is very unhappy with the current situation.

If I'm right, they have to start all over again. However, I will no longer pay for noting.

I think that VV management has destroyed almost everything in the last days. They have no sense of the residents. This could be seen during the last visit a few days ago. Instead of a good time for the last remaing resident she was forced into a stupid show. So it looks to me at least. And in doing so, there is no fun, even for resident nor for me.

I also think that lilu will leave the apartment in the next days. She is going to sleep now. It's barely 22:00. I suspect she is very unhappy with the current situation.

If I'm right, they have to start all over again. However, I will no longer pay for noting.

I think that VV management has destroyed almost everything in the last days. They have no sense of the residents. This could be seen during the last visit a few days ago. Instead of a good time for the last remaing resident she was forced into a stupid show. So it looks to me at least. And in doing so, there is no fun, even for resident nor for me.

To go for sleep at 10 PM is totally unusual for MILKA. The liked guy today might have been an old friend of her who paid a short visit. But that she is sooo cold and even unpolite to the new guys is hard to understand. Maybe it was her dream to live there with Lilu only and this doesn´t become true...

Tomorrow we will know more.

To go for sleep at 10 PM is totally unusual for MILKA. The liked guy today might have been an old friend of her who paid a short visit. But that she is sooo cold and even unpolite to the new guys is hard to understand. Maybe it was her dream to live there with Lilu only and this doesn´t become true...

Milka is a follower not one to be aggressive, I just think she doesn't feel any attraction to the two guys they have forced on her. That's why I think they need to let the girls find the guys for this project. They need to have some parties and invite both men and women and let nature take it course.

I hate to say this but I think Lilu has left the project. She left on July 14, 2015 took a lot of cloths with her. Milka wasn't happy about her leaving. Hope I am wrong but it appears she has left.

No, Lilu will not leave the town where Roma is living and go back to the countryside. I think it was anywhere said: 5 days max. She left very early morning 1AM ? on july 15. So you need just one or days more to wait.

But Lilu without boyfriend could also leave her place for another girl or couple.

Her story with Roma was unique because it was "forbidden" and we will never see with something similar again. Maybe the guy in black is waiting for her?

I hope you are right I will wait a couple more days to see what happens.

I think she is not unpolite to the new residents. I think she is now generally rejecting. And that is easy to understand. Three roommates are gone. Although a possibly come back, that is a big change. And the managment is incresing the pressure (visitor befor a few days and the new male roommate). It would have been a better decision to add a new girl. The situation would have relaxed. And they could have fun like mia and lilu in the past.

But i could be wrong. If Lilu is comming back. ...

I think she is not unpolite to the new residents. I think she is now generally rejecting. And that is easy to understand. Three roommates are gone. Although a possibly come back, that is a big change. And the managment is incresing the pressure (visitor befor a few days and the new male roommate). It would have been a better decision to add a new girl. The situation would have relaxed. And they could have fun like mia and lilu in the past.

But i could be wrong. If Lilu is comming back. ...

The absolute minimum to a new colleague would be for Milka to show him the flat and help him with a bed to sleep. She must be totally upset, no more mobile watching but sleeping.

I think she is something like hired to overcome the empty situation and she is mentioning to friends several times rabote/work.

But it would be really great achievement from management to have a male community after the voting for girls only. Ridiculous. But I have 5 days left for payment.

Another guy wonder if they any good at recruiting like Roma.

bandicam_2015_07_19_05_51_20_188.jpg

Roma was unique and we should forget and not compare to. Give the new ones achance!

Milka is starting with de-icing.... This night she was sleeping very long and very deep, with the door open and a lot of time with spread legs...

Today Lilu should come back and a party is due. They should go for shopping some Vodka.

"That's why all of you wanted to have boys.  ;) It is looking like a gay page now. This is unexpected. However, this could really work. Not my thing but there is certainly a market."

That was honestly my first impression when I saw the new guy. At least there a talking now.

What i do not get is, why they neglect the vote for a girl appartment. The selection corresponds pretty much exactly of what I would have never chosen.  :-\ From my perspective, that is a very bad casting.

I'm confused. My subscription is stopped.  ;D

I have emailed VV twice and haven't received a response about Lilu. Their non response tell me that she has left the project. Usually I get a response from them within a short period of time.

I would assume she is gone. They wont tell you because you will tell the forums and people will cancel subscriptions. Roma and Lilu were the stars of the site, them both leaving would end this site. Probably why we keep getting these guys coming in, hoping Milka will choose one. Saving the site for awhile anyway.