http://voyeur-villa.com/

Hello everyone ;

quick question- has anyone experienced this problem: my account with Voyeur villa is showing "Pay for access" although it showed "16 days left" this afternoon when i logged in.

If yes; how did you resolve the problem ? i dont want to feel like they stealing my money half way into my premium access .

thanks !

Email VV It happen to me.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello everyone ;

quick question- has anyone experienced this problem: my account with Voyeur villa is showing "Pay for access" although it showed "16 days left" this afternoon when i logged in.

If yes; how did you resolve the problem ? i dont want to feel like they stealing my money half way into my premium access .

thanks !

They have confirmed problems between Segpay and VV. email to support@VV.

The automatical recurring does not work, too.

I like to think in boxes. There are the good and a bad people. There are competent and incompetent people. I know the world is not so simple, but it is easier to pretend so. That's works until the behavior of the boxed people simply no longer fits in the box that I have defined for them. Lilu's box no longer fits.

Spielo: „I always do enjoy the newbies with all their knowledge gathered within some days.“

Now I've realized that I do not understand this page. It is difficult to see the concept. Is there something real, or is it all just a facade. Are the girls economically forced to participate or are they well-paid performers? Do they just have a good time or do they want to leave the villa as soon as possible?

Sometimes it seems to me as if the page is working as desired. It's enough to create situations where something might happen what the potential customer wants to see. The 'action' must then be moved to the restricted areas to create new paying customers. Would be a shame to miss something so exciting, right? That there is nothing happened does not really matter, at least for the VV managment and the girls.

I would be glad if someone could explain to me what is realy going on there.

By the way, if someone is interested: I will extend my RLC subscription, because they have somehow acted consequently (with respect to kick out of Jarek). For VV it is not nearly enough for an extension.

Four guys dismissed in one night. ;)

The first duo because they pushed to mutch. The remaining due because there was not considered to be equivalent. Almost pitifully as the guys turn out the light try make party. The girl had simply ignored them. ;)

The important thing was the short trip to the non public room, to get new paying customers. Sad.

The second duo was later honoured by watching commonly in the girls´bed a movie from laptop. But that was it .

10 hours later a friendly morning call for Milka by Lilu:

Screen_Shot_07_26_15_at_01_14_PM.png

The first duo because they pushed to mutch. The remaining due because there was not considered to be equivalent. Almost pitifully as the guys turn out the light try make party. The girl had simply ignored them. ;)

The important thing was the short trip to the non public room, to get new paying customers. Sad.

The second duo was later honoured by watching commonly in the girls´bed a movie from laptop. But that was it .

Screen_Shot_07_26_15_at_01_14_PM.png

Oh deutsch. :)

Der Filmabend passt auch ins Bild. Sind ja auch keine öffentlichen Kameras dort.  ;)

„Was haben die den vor in dem Schafzimmer.  ::) Da könnte doch ... Da muss ich wohl doch mal die 30$ ausgeben …. Oh .. Nix passiert  :( ... Schade drum.

Warum hast Du deinen Account verlängert? Glaubst Du da geht noch was?

I like to think in boxes. There are the good and a bad people. There are competent and incompetent people. I know the world is not so simple, but it is easier to pretend so. That's works until the behavior of the boxed people simply no longer fits in the box that I have defined for them. Lilu's box no longer fits.

Spielo: „I always do enjoy the newbies with all their knowledge gathered within some days.“

Now I've realized that I do not understand this page. It is difficult to see the concept. Is there something real, or is it all just a facade. Are the girls economically forced to participate or are they well-paid performers? Do they just have a good time or do they want to leave the villa as soon as possible?

Sometimes it seems to me as if the page is working as desired. It's enough to create situations where something might happen what the potential customer wants to see. The 'action' must then be moved to the restricted areas to create new paying customers. Would be a shame to miss something so exciting, right? That there is nothing happened does not really matter, at least for the VV managment and the girls.

By the way, if someone is interested: I will extend my RLC subscription, because they have somehow acted consequently (with respect to kick out of Jarek). For VV it is not nearly enough for an extension.

Many questions, not so easy to answer, because we all here have no knowledge about the backgrounds of the site, we can just assume or make conclusions of what we are watching.

On the beginning there were 2 couples, similar to RLC, but living in one flat. But the engine was Roma with his charming behaviour and entertainment capabilities. With his leaving beginning of July the site is trying to find a new style, maybe other than RLC. Obviously they are not able or not willing to copy RLC with the couple concept and what we are watching is the result. Some scripted entertainment what is for me simple theater.

The girls will remain here for sure volontarily, as long as they have the living free of charge and getting some money. The flat is much above Russian standard, the average salaries in Russia are not high and living expenses are increasing. Work is not really hard, just be nude during a daily shower. No sex games, no close-ups. 

If the site will continue like this it will be completely dead respectively bankrupt soon. In my opinion, they could survive with a "normal" couple concept, but offering features what RLC doesn´t have:

- communication with subscribers

- cam on balkony

- Archive system for subscribers

- maybe own forum

- improved cam angles and positions allowing close-ups (bird view is surveillance technique)

Hope, I could help you a little bit out of your box by putting some grey between the black & white  ;)

Oh deutsch. :)

Just a German browser version... let´s keep english here or  PM me

Many questions, not so easy to answer, because we all here have no knowledge about the backgrounds of the site, we can just assume or make conclusions of what we are watching.

On the beginning there were 2 couples, similar to RLC, but living in one flat. But the engine was Roma with his charming behaviour and entertainment capabilities. With his leaving beginning of July the site is trying to find a new style, maybe other than RLC. Obviously they are not able or not willing to copy RLC with the couple concept and what we are watching is the result. Some scripted entertainment what is for me simple theater.

The girls will remain here for sure volontarily, as long as they have the living free of charge and getting some money. The flat is much above Russian standard, the average salaries in Russia are not high and living expenses are increasing. Work is not really hard, just be nude during a daily shower. No sex games, no close-ups. 

If the site will continue like this it will be completely dead respectively bankrupt soon. In my opinion, they could survive with a "normal" couple concept, but offering features what RLC doesn´t have:

- communication with subscribers

- cam on balkony

- Archive system for subscribers

- maybe own forum

- improved cam angles and positions allowing close-ups (bird view is surveillance technique)

Hope, I could help you a little bit out of your box by putting some grey between the black & white  ;)

I think all the concepts mentioned in the twitter vote can work. They just needs to finally stop to script everything. The guy how grope the girls right from the start, is not real. He was scripted. The combination of reality with this scripting does not work, because you can see that there is something wrong. The girls needs the space to have fun without pressure.

They have two really good-looking and likable girls. I do not understand why there try to enforce as much as they did in the past. They only need to add two or three matching people and give them some time. I would prefer a girl only apartment (voted on twitter; no idea why they do not try this). There will be little to no sex, but that's fine for me. In this issue just the right cast can help. Maybe a couple is needed to. ;) Even the grabber from yesterday might work. They should have send him without the order to force himself so intense to the girls.

They should consider the improvements in the quality of the cameras (higher resolution, better position, better sound …) and encourage the girls to invite real people from time to time. I think that will work.