Vacation

• 1 month later...

It looks like they have just left for a vacation. They took the cat with them probably to be put in a cattery whilst they are away??

What's the betting they are on their way to Barcelona!!!!!

good news maybe we will see the hot blonde who make party at dasha appartment very soon.

It looks like they have just left for a vacation. They took the cat with them probably to be put in a cattery whilst they are away??

What's the betting they are on their way to Barcelona!!!!!

good news maybe we will see the hot blonde who make party at dasha appartment very soon.

she is in the appartment right now ;) with a lot of big bag.

It seems she is planning to stay a long time ;)

I agree. I didn't notice Dasha and Demid moving out, but the closet that the blonde is putting her stuff in was completely empty when she started. Do you think this might be a permanent change?

If so, I'm sure a lot of members will hate to see Dasha go, but I think they may have made a good choice when picking a replacement.

Yes! My favorite blonde in D&D apartment and it looked like she was unpacking clothes into the closet so it's definitely more than just a weekend.

I think I have seen the blonde before at the apartment, but I can't remember whether she put out or not.

I'm pretty sure she and her boyfriend/husband did have sex once in the apartment very recently. I'll see if I can find some proof to post. I had never seen them do that when they had visited all the other times. Maybe it was an "audition" to see if they would feel comfortable with the cameras? I guess we'll find out fairly soon.

On ‎2015‎-‎05‎-‎26 at 10:42 AM, iulianxy said:

(The Video Content is No Longer Accessible and has been Removed)

found this one in the new video thread.

There is another video of them somewhere in this forum with more action