Vacation

I DON'T REALLY CARE FOR THE GUY ON GIRL ACTION,THAT'S PLAYED OUT AND BORING AT THIS POINT,I LIKE GIRL ON GIRL OR GIRL SOLO ACTION,NOW IF IT WAS ALL THREE OF THOSE GIRLS HOUSE-SITTING THEN THAT WOULD BE THE SHIT TO SEE. 8) :P :P

(The Image Content is No Longer Accessible and has been Removed)

On ‎2015‎-‎05‎-‎29 at 4:28 PM, trulyrlc said:

(The Video Content is No Longer Accessible and has been Removed)

found this one in the new video thread.

There is another video of them somewhere in this forum with more action

I think you refeer this...        (The Video Content is No Longer Accessible and has been Removed)

Guest bobbyjoe

It seems she is planning to stay a long time ;)

I agree. I didn't notice Dasha and Demid moving out, but the closet that the blonde is putting her stuff in was completely empty when she started. Do you think this might be a permanent change?

If so, I'm sure a lot of members will hate to see Dasha go, but I think they may have made a good choice when picking a replacement.

j think it's just temporary because the clothes of dasha are again here in dressing on the left part,

j think dasha have make a place in dressing for her.

It seems she is planning to stay a long time ;)

I agree. I didn't notice Dasha and Demid moving out, but the closet that the blonde is putting her stuff in was completely empty when she started. Do you think this might be a permanent change?

If so, I'm sure a lot of members will hate to see Dasha go, but I think they may have made a good choice when picking a replacement.

j think it's just temporary because the clothes of dasha are again here in dressing on the left part,

j think dasha have make a place in dressing for her.

Yes maybe 1 or two weeks but not more. Just during D&D vacation.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest bobbyjoe

personaly,j don't want see return dasha/demid,j prefer watching this guest couple,

there is more interesting action with these two (bad or good but there is action)

When RLC announced that D&D will be absent for some time they gave the impression that D&D will be back, I've got to admit it's a tough choice because I adore Dasha, But I also like blondie too, Demid I'm kind of lukewarm on but I can't stand blondie's boyfriend, Watching him kick or hit the cat everytime it goes near him is pissing me off,

However their parties are usually quite entertaining  :P

Well Dasha has certainly lost weight. She slept on the couch and was up early. She showered and dressed in some type of uniform. We have a feeling Dasha may have landed work at the same place as the blonde's boyfriend. The uniform jacket that Dasha had on had insignia on the shoulders the same as the blondes boyfriend. The blonde was mad about something because the boyfriend came to the bedroom to kiss her and she turned away. He came around the other side and she yelled at him and turned away again. Maybe D&D are not together anymore. This all seems a little strange because Dasha still has clothes there but acts like a guest. If she is back why wasn't she sleeping in the bed? Just curious. Something is different about D&D.

Well Dasha has certainly lost weight. She slept on the couch and was up early. She showered and dressed in some type of uniform. We have a feeling Dasha may have landed work at the same place as the blonde's boyfriend. The uniform jacket that Dasha had on had insignia on the shoulders the same as the blondes boyfriend. The blonde was mad about something because the boyfriend came to the bedroom to kiss her and she turned away. He came around the other side and she yelled at him and turned away again. Maybe D&D are not together anymore. This all seems a little strange because Dasha still has clothes there but acts like a guest. If she is back why wasn't she sleeping in the bed? Just curious. Something is different about D&D.

Would you sleep on a bed after those other two have fucked and done whatever on it. If she wears the same grey shorts most of the time. I can imagine she doesn't know much about doing laundry. 

That could be caused by those Blonde Roots.