Is there any hope for 20-somethings?!

I can't figure these people out. It's like the bizarro world of The Big Bang Theory without the intellect.  There's man-love between two guys and nobody sleeps when the sun is down.  They live on-line and I don't know whether they're horn dogs, hackers, gamers or...who knows!

Yea, we all just wanna see fucking but I've learned quite a bit watching these various channels about 20-something's behavior.  I'm out of the typical RLC demographic but watching everyone, I didn't realize how dependent EVERYONE is of their smartphones.  If there was an app that simulating taking a pee or crap, they'd all still be sitting on a chair or couch doing something on their phone.  And thankfully there are AC cords because if the battery would die,...so would they.

me on more, I e knew that the world's youth was so dependent on the smartphone! It is a bitter fact, they have absolutely no life except the virtual! When they are not working it is worse! 99% of their life is spent on this electronic object fucking! Some are able to not move for 6 hours, with just the phone in the hands! I am flabbergasted! ??? :( :(