A really, really foolish question...

I'll be the first to say this is a foolish question but as I've never traveled to Russia, so I gotta ask.

I noticed as Nora was making herself a meal in the kitchen, a flying insect kept buzzing about back and forth.

Now for the foolish question:  Is the typical house fly found in the U.S. the same found in Russia? I've been to England, Israel, Mexico, Spain, France & Canada. With the exception of Mexico, I don't recall seeing the typical house fly we have here in the USA in these other countries. 

I'll be the first to say this is a foolish question but as I've never traveled to Russia, so I gotta ask.

I noticed as Nora was making herself a meal in the kitchen, a flying insect kept buzzing about back and forth.

Now for the foolish question:  Is the typical house fly found in the U.S. the same found in Russia? I've been to England, Israel, Mexico, Spain, France & Canada. With the exception of Mexico, I don't recall seeing the typical house fly we have here in the USA in these other countries.

Compañero, si que es una pregunta tonta, pero le voy a responder. Este apartamento se encuentra en Barcelona y también hay moscas o insectos voladores como usted dice.