Zoya & Lev - Pictures (2015)

You ain't missing nothing euromike. Don't need t worry about recording her changing. She will never show anything.  I'm already beginning to dislike the prude bitch. Not because she doesn't go nude but i'm beginning to think she may be pretty stuck up. From her expression below you can see "Fuck you. You ain't seeing shit !" written all over her face. Fuck her and her fish smelling pussy.

(The Image Content is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Prude bitch. Fish smelling pussy.

Wow, can see you're a real class act.

(The Image Content is no longer accessible and has been removed).

I thought the look she was giving was, "Come get some of this smelly pussy Mikey,you know you want my smelly pussy" :drool: :drool: :haha: :haha: :lmao: :lmao: :hugnkiss:

• Upvote 1

Prude bitch. Fish smelling pussy.

Wow, can see you're a real class act.

Listen.  keep your damn opinions about my comments or my posts to yourself. If you don't like a post or a comment make by a member about a housemate or guest just move the fuck on. I read a lot of opinions about other members and their opinions about how they feel about any of the housemates or guests. Good or bad but i don't need to judge them cause that's their opinion. I guess you think she gonna log onto the site, read your comment and ask you for a night of passion. Yeah right ! They dont give two shits about our opinions so give it a rest.

Listen.  keep your damn opinions about my comments or my posts to yourself. If you don't like a post or a comment make by a member about a housemate or guest just move the fuck on. I read a lot of opinions about other members and their opinions about how they feel about any of the housemates or guests. Good or bad but i don't need to judge them cause that's their opinion. I guess you think she gonna log onto the site, read your comment and ask you for a night of passion. Yeah right ! They dont give two shits about our opinions so give it a rest.

So you can't appreciate someone with a little bit of class. Do they have to show their body parts or be naked all the time? I'd rather watch this girl, and do occasionally with just the odd chance of a glimpse, than someone like Leora who struts around naked all day and is completely boring.

So you can't appreciate someone with a little bit of class. Do they have to show their body parts or be naked all the time? I'd rather watch this girl, and do occasionally with just the odd chance of a glimpse, than someone like Leora who struts around naked all day and is completely boring.

True that but you have to respect everyone has an opinion not just you and you don't have to like it. You may like this girl but not everyone has to because you like her. This has nothing to do with her being nude. She could easily be showering with a bikini or use a bathing towel but doesn't even do this. She isn't the only girl on the planet with a pair of tits. My opinion of her only changed recently due to her constant gaze at the cameras and being too self conscious. Like i said they are just my opinions and doesn't mean i have no class.

Ans PS. If a woman doesn't shower for days, whats her pussy going to smell like ? chanel 5 ?