Nelly & Bogdan - Pictures (2015)

Guest snoop99

On ‎2015‎-‎10‎-‎20 at 11:15 PM, Hope85 said:

:biggrin:

Actually that first pic shows a real sweet bottom. She can rival Leora and there's no higher praise. Nora's arse was pretty special as well but I think the others have a way to go and just how good would be to see Lev's sisters butt - she certainly has the curves.

I may collate a best of bum images to decide who's really Top Buns.

Actually that first pic shows a real sweet bottom. She can rival Leora and there's no higher praise. Nora's arse was pretty special as well but I think the others have a way to go and just how good would be to see Lev's sisters butt - she certainly has the curves.

I may collate a best of bum images to decide who's really Top Buns.

Yes but do all slim young women in that part of the world have small breasts?

Yes but do all slim young women in that part of the world have small breasts?

I wonder because Russia and in particular Siberia is the place most scouted for top models and it's not just because of their pale skin. Top models tend to have small breasts so maybe that is a clue. In the UK I think we have largest natural breasts in the world and I have worked in offices that have seemed like the Himalayas but I have no clue why that is ... big dairy diet? I don'think you could call Leora small but she's certainly not large either. Nelly and especially Masha do seem on the small side. I'm not sure what nationality Susan is but she certainly ups RLC's average. I have no problem with small breasts and all the matters to me in terms of attractiveness is that they are firm. The top breasts on RLC possibly belong to Le's sister but I don't if we'll ever see them unleashed.