The magical "OMG THEY´RE HAVING SEX!!" thread

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like they are warming up on sofa-bed, she is totally nude...

EDIT: maybe a false-alarm, she just got up and put on shirt and thong.

I used to wish I could find a girl who wanted to go as often as I did. But, after seeing her over the past month or two, I think she would have killed me.  ;D

Looks like they are warming up on sofa-bed, she is totally nude...

EDIT: maybe a false-alarm, she just got up and put on shirt and thong.

I used to wish I could find a girl who wanted to go as often as I did. But, after seeing her over the past month or two, I think she would have killed me.  ;D

After some play on sofa-bed they ran off to bedroom....

If you look at the thumbs you can see they are at it again ... she is on top now . Not sure why i get the thumbs now , never used too , some days i get 8 thumbs at the bottom of screen including some locked rooms . Maybe its just promo , don't know .

They fucked in the bedroom on the bed. Bogdan (?) fucked her hard as fuck for like 10 minutes then came. Then they went into the closet (yes the closet; no cameras) and fucked some more. You could hear them both moaning and screaming and banging on the fucking wall. She came out looking satisfied. Oh well, silver lining...

Bogdan has a really big dick.

They fucked in the bedroom on the bed. Bogdan (?) fucked her hard as fuck for like 10 minutes then came. Then they went into the closet (yes the closet; no cameras) and fucked some more. You could hear them both moaning and screaming and banging on the fucking wall. She came out looking satisfied. Oh well, silver lining...

Bogdan has a really big dick.

Welcome Judy (George's Wife) to CC.  I hope you enjoy and contribute allot of bullshit to this forum!!