New Girl Milana

Creo que Milana y Nora se parecen más en forma de ser y de pensar con respecto a Rita. Rita es una niña consentida y Milana y Nora son más astutas e inteligentes. Rita se tiene que estar comiendo las uñas de los pies ahora mismo en su habitación aunque tampoco creo que le importe demasiado, ella es más antisocial que incluso Nora y mucho más aburrida, además de que Rita solo se mueve por el interés...si quieres llevarte bien con ella, tienes que acatar todo lo que ella manda y si no, fuera! Solo se mueve con mentes débiles y manejables, como demostró serlo Jenny. Además Rita ya tiene a quién follarse que parece que es lo único que le interesa para intentar quedarse en Barcelona.

No, yomismo, for after what I have just seen, Miliana, is a good player, it will exceed the bottle Kamilia ... yay, Rita can influence on the usual rules, but not on the bed is the individual INSTin, so if milina loves showing, Rita can not prevent

Puedes explicar que ha hecho por favor?

Alguién puede decirnos a los que no somos miembros de pago, que es lo que ha hecho Milana esta noche?

Yomismo... As far as I know, she did nothing but play with her phone and then go to sleep.  I was not viewing her constantly as I was busy with other things at the same time, so it is possible I missed something.

Yomismo, I think I know what he's talking about but do not want to comment till I am sure. That's why I was curious about the conversation between Nora and Milana.

Guest Ange_Gardien

Alguién puede decirnos a los que no somos miembros de pago, que es lo que ha hecho Milana esta noche?

I just sent you an email

Yomismo, I think I know what he's talking about but do not want to comment till I am sure. That's why I was curious about the conversation between Nora and Milana.

Quizás un acuerdo verbal entre Nora y Milana cuando han estado hablando en el salón?

Have you noticed that when Milana took her bath, she put her clothes on the edge of the sink so we could  not see her in the bath ?  And how come the clock in Zoya's apt. is not showing the same time as in the left corner ?  I really think we are been taken for sometimes if you put the two cameras in the same room together they are not showing the same thing, once Zoya was in her bath but the other camera showed her dressed near the bath, How come ?  Je suis du Québec.

Guest AKA:norafan77

Just an observation :  There's a 3rd girl in this apartment....she's attractive, either naked or in underwear all the time, never hiding, regularly has sex ( with or without her partner ), tries to befriend the others but is often excluded, if the new girls followed her pattern instead of this prudish "who gives a toss about the paying members" attitude.....then this thread would be a real good read instead of the ongoing disappointment , speculation and resignation to  another complete waste of time and money watching the "new girls" in this apartment ! Just saying.  Nb : Let's see Nora and Leora  together.....now that would be a treat !