New Girl Milana

Guest AKA:norafan77

Rita and Milana are hot sexy girls they make you forget that there is a dog "nora" living in the house.

Why do you watch a site with women on it when you clearly hate women ? And I notice you make remarks about people whilst hiding behind a pseudonym. You big brave man !

Rita and Milana are hot sexy girls they make you forget that there is a dog "nora" living in the house.

Why do you watch a site with women on it when you clearly hate women ? And I notice you make remarks about people whilst hiding behind a pseudonym. You big brave man !

I didnt use to watch RLC so much.But in the last days after reading and watching i think Nora in terms of attitude is much better than the other two girls.

Guest xvoyeurx

fast shower ever j have see in this appartment,only 2 mn for milana,she hide tits and pussy for not change and stay in the left corner in the bath

Now I used to dislike Nora,  But in all three she is the most consistant,  Like I said before, Milana is just a TEASE !  Again tonight behind the closet door. SHE CAN'T EVEN WASH HERSELF PROPERLY.  And she is giving advice to Rita how to hide herself.  You're right, out with those two Teasers !!

Now I used to dislike Nora,  But in all three she is the most consistant,  Like I said before, Milana is just a TEASE !  Again tonight behind the closet door. SHE CAN'T EVEN WASH HERSELF PROPERLY.  And she is giving advice to Rita how to hide herself.  You're right, out with those two Teasers !!

This whole thing makes me angry too. But, I still think the only ones at fault for this situation are the RLC owners/Managers who do not require the girls to shower and change like "normal" people.

Have you EVER seen a "NORMAL" person shower without ever turning away from the bathroom wall  on the tub side? I sure never have. I also have never seen a person alter where they change clothes in order not to be seen. If there are windows that look into the bathroom of a "normal" person, that person will either cover the window or close the bathroom door in order not to be seen. That is NOT what all the residents of this house have done since I joined.

RLC should either change their advertising or change the "it's ok to hide" option for tenants.

LOL,Thanks, That's the one I am trying and it is not working. Click on it and nothing. I'll try later.

A mi siempre me funciono tanto que me cancelaron la cuenta por mas de 100 quejas y algun que otro insulto grave